the Rift

[OPEN] Come home. (closed)

Amor Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
"I'm glad this home pleases you." The words just kept echoing in my brain, without me listening to them. And then, after I asked my question, Midas said "Aye, you are free to explore and get settled in. If you have any questions feel free to find me later." I won't have any questions, I thought. And if I would, I'd figure out their answers myself.

I looked at the pillar of fire and ran at it, making a pit stop in front. I looked back at Midas and had already forgotten the thought of me having no questions. "What does this do?" I asked. I expected it to do nothing. I expected it to just be stand there all the time. It wouldn't make it less impressing though.

Waiting for Midas' answer, I looked at some other horses out there. Most of them like me, a couple had no wings, and just a few had horns. Those horned ones seemed a little isolated from the others. Would that be because of the herd or did they do that theirselfs? Not that I liked them, but it's not a reason just to not trust them. Winged horses looked just as suspicious as horned, at least, thats what I found. It were the ones that had neither of those things that looked trustworthy. Not that I didn't trust my own race, of course I did. I just thought it was weird.

Messages In This Thread
Come home. (closed) - by Midas - 09-14-2013, 09:15 PM
RE: Come home. (Amor) - by Amor - 09-16-2013, 01:18 AM
RE: Come home. (Amor) - by Midas - 09-17-2013, 09:17 PM
RE: Come home. (Amor) - by Amor - 09-18-2013, 12:32 AM
RE: Come home. (Amor) - by Midas - 09-18-2013, 06:50 PM
RE: Come home. (Amor) - by Amor - 09-19-2013, 08:10 AM
RE: Come home. (Amor) - by Midas - 09-22-2013, 12:20 PM