the Rift

[OPEN] Come home. (closed)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
The short lad commented mildly and took a few steps in reverse from the Sun’s holy flames. I sighed and watched him for a moment more before it became apparent that there was nothing more to be said. I started toward the Oasis again. Pleasant nights, I thought inwardly with a strained smile. That farewell sounded hollow in my mind, to many pleasant nights, to many unpleasant nights. Lids slipped down, falling forward to half-mast. He didn’t have any more questions, and I could really use some sleep. Fina cried in the distance, her voice was welcoming to my ears. Quickened pace carried me away from the pillar, away from our new brother. Home.

Beneath the Magnolia tree, Cera and Fina would be there. If the patched child wasn’t patrolling our area. Perhaps I could talk with my wayward cherub, it had been many an eve since we actually spoke with each other like da and son. Lately it felt like speaking with him was similar to conversing with the underling soldiers—a trait that swelled my chest with a bursting pride, and yet, saddened me in the same instant. He had grown right before my eyes. Sprouting into a fine young oak. Each day brought new muscles as Cera trained high above the clouds, sparring with yearlings his age. Testing his might against the world. Soon he would be battle worthy, soon…my son would enter the ranks of our frontline. Defend our homeland against the blasted basin folk. Even kill.

OCC: Midas out.

MIDAS & FINAI'm waking up to ash and dust
STOCK CREDITS
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Come home. (closed) - by Midas - 09-14-2013, 09:15 PM
RE: Come home. (Amor) - by Amor - 09-16-2013, 01:18 AM
RE: Come home. (Amor) - by Midas - 09-17-2013, 09:17 PM
RE: Come home. (Amor) - by Amor - 09-18-2013, 12:32 AM
RE: Come home. (Amor) - by Midas - 09-18-2013, 06:50 PM
RE: Come home. (Amor) - by Amor - 09-19-2013, 08:10 AM
RE: Come home. (Amor) - by Midas - 09-22-2013, 12:20 PM