the Rift

heaven's doors | open [moved]

Paladin the Valiant Posts: 153
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 15 Years Buff: DANCE
Tamme

I WANT TO FEEL THE PAIN AND THE BITTER TASTE
OF THE BLOOD ON MY LIPS, AGAIN

Paladin was surprised to learn that Soleil's parents were alive and well, and not only that, but the leaders of this herdland. He blinked and glanced at his mate, wondering at her reaction. Still, Smoke had said something about already having warriors. "Ah... Well, should you ever need another horn..." he offered, though he was obviously distracted.

The young, light colored filly's sudden and dramatic burst of emotional was too much for the hardened, warrior of a stallion. Paladin's crimson eyes widened, and he blinked. Had he shown even an eighth of that emotion, his father would have beaten him within an inch of his life. The memory was dark and painful in his mind. Apparently the filly was Soleil's little sister, and this drama overloaded the poor stallion.

He cleared his throat rather loudly to end the blabbering before seeing a white mare approach who looked so much like Soleil - just older. More emotion began. Apparently she was Soleil's mother, and the entire family was reunited once more - except for Soleil's father. Paladin admitted some discomfort to himself at the prospect of meeting her father; he was still relying on old facts of racism. His pearly white horn was hard to miss. Once the mare stood back from his mate, Paladin bowed. "My lady," he said, crimson eyes slightly walled off in response to the deluge of emotion. "I am Paladin the Valiant, mate of Soleil the Virtuous."

Messages In This Thread
heaven's doors | open [moved] - by Soleil - 06-03-2012, 12:24 PM
RE: heaven's doors | open [moved] - by Paladin - 06-09-2012, 01:10 AM
RE: heaven's doors | open [moved] - by Soleil - 06-19-2012, 10:29 AM
RE: heaven's doors | open [moved] - by Smoke - 06-20-2012, 11:54 PM