the Rift

Breaking Laws and Challenging Unbreakables [Challenge - Illynx]

Confutatis the World Eater Posts: 179
Hidden Account atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2hh :: 9 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mongrel :: Common Kitsune :: Dark Illusions wanda

Egoistic, vain, arrogant and conceited, these are adjectives that fit to her smoky form and no, she would not deny them for they are basic truths about her. Confutatis was a swaggering, hip-swinging, ostentatious and garish mare, a concoction of malicious intent, pompous promises, and theatrical threats, sunk low as the darkest villain, dreaming her grandiose hopes for a classically antagonist-run future overcast by her long shadow. She watches in frozen silence as Illynx's grin slips and slides, melting off the golden mare's lips, and in a feral grin she bares her own ivories, cracked and broken lips curling into a jagged smile. The gold-crowned mare throws insults, petty snubs and taunts; the words hit and crack on her charcoal pelt, smashing at her full hooves. They do not penetrate, they are flimsy plastic swords that fall limply, flat, unimportant. "You do not know me, pretty lips, so stop trying to insult me as if you know the weak chinks in my armor." Her voice is hoarse, coarse and cracked, coming slowly and bitterly as if the words have to be pulled hard from her mouth.

Confutatis listens with half a mind as the mare who came to greet her continues on, blustering and flustering, words about as solemn and penetrating as a dead duck- no, not a metaphor that makes sense, but this is Skullface, a mare with a fractured mind- and her amber eye wanders away from the golden-dusted mare as her thoughts slip away. "Careful," she warns, her voice turning from fractured ice to running water. "Just because a wolf is alone does not mean her pack is somewhere closer than you think." Bitch. The inciting of a wrath. More appropriately, Confutatis thinks, would be the insults of harlot and liar, an oath-breaker and maker of empty promises.

"Hornless I am, and without a horn stabbing through my brain I am aware of what happens."

She does not wait to hear Illynx's last words. From the tree she slithers, hooves sinking into the stones, the blood running freely from her open wounds, and she disappears silently into the night, a wraith and a ghost, awaiting the chance for her killing, plundering, murdering, and putting into action all her villainous ideas.

Confutatis has decided to forfeit and leaves the Aurora Basin. Not sure how the VP would work.

CONFUTATIS

image credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: Breaking Laws and Challenging Unbreakables [Challenge - Illynx] - by Confutatis - 09-26-2013, 12:34 PM