the Rift

the show goes on. [open]

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

Harmony

Lavender, soothes, and calms. You must remember this, for here is an important passageway.
I nodded, my painted dome catching the moonlight, reflecting it off of my stark whit spots. I smiled, giving Mothera my silent thanks as I passed by the beautiful flowers. I was beginning to get over the color, yes. The ugly color some call purple. I was at the start... The start of the end. An end to who I used to be. I am now free of these burdens. Free of what I used to be. I am now a autocrat. Not on over living beings, no. But one over myself. He has now left me, but not fully. He now guides my hooves as he treks along side of me, him on my right, Mothera on my left. They now get along fine, no longer bickering over small things. I tend to keep them in check, for now I must rule over them, as they ruled over me. For once, I am happy. Joyous... I have Antheia back, I have fallen for Apache. But things are still doubtful, Raven reminds me.

My painted bodice weaves around slim trunks, my frame working in harmony with the land. I know this region well, for I spend much of my time here. It seemed that is was more of a silent battleground, rather than an area of welcome. We all flocked to newly arriving beings. Begging them to come to our homes with us. But, I don't believe in the ways of others. Why not make friends? Not push them into a awkward situation, demanding that they must return with you. A slight sigh escaping my kissers, I cam to a halt. Lifting my maw to the heavens, I searched for any scent. And, boy, did I come across some. A slight smile was formed, sorrel ribbons twisting and pulling the tips of them. There was three, yes. Three of them. One I recognized, the others I didn't. Locating the area in which I hoped they where, about 15 horse lengths to the right of me, I turn that-a-way. Directing my focus on their words, I picked out a small, harsh argument between... Who was that? I know that scent... Concentrating, I closed my curtains, shutting away the world for a brief moment, only to let them fly open as I put together the pieces. It was Skywalker. The one I had met not long ago, right here, in this region. Heaving a large sigh, I jogged forward, not hesitating to show myself to the trio. A polite smile displayed on my sorrel kissers, I dipped my dome to each of them before speaking.

" Greetings, travelers. I am Harmony, of the Assassins. Nice to cross paths with you once again, Skywalker..."

The life ahead can only be glorious if you
learn to live in total harmony with the Lord..

Messages In This Thread
the show goes on. [open] - by Hemlock - 09-15-2013, 12:25 PM
RE: the show goes on. [open] - by Skywalker - 09-16-2013, 11:27 AM
RE: the show goes on. [open] - by Hemlock - 09-17-2013, 07:41 PM
RE: the show goes on. [open] - by Skywalker - 09-18-2013, 04:37 PM
RE: the show goes on. [open] - by Artemis - 09-20-2013, 03:09 PM
RE: the show goes on. [open] - by Artemis - 09-24-2013, 03:46 PM
RE: the show goes on. [open] - by Harmony - 09-20-2013, 11:49 PM
RE: the show goes on. [open] - by Hemlock - 09-21-2013, 12:12 AM
RE: the show goes on. [open] - by Skywalker - 09-23-2013, 03:43 PM
RE: the show goes on. [open] - by Skywalker - 09-25-2013, 05:00 PM