the Rift

[OPEN] Eternal Darkness

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
Hearing masculine vocals come from in front of him, the Arabian squinted his eyes to see a figure emerge from the shadows, facing him with warm honey brown eyes. A black and white unicorn overo stared at Arrane while approaching, walking up to him with now narrowed orbs.

Flicking his ears in anticipation, staring back with a grim face, the stallion was internally shaking, dying for acceptance to the herd he had been dying to serve. "Very dark times," Arrane's masculine vocals were stoic, somewhat afraid of the unexpected change. Contemplating whether to say 'friend' back, he figured it would be too informal and impolite of him to do that to a Foothills horse, considering he was near his territory. The stallion then bowed his head in respect to the regal unicorn. Though he was slightly shorter than him, the Overo seemed to hold a lot of power.

"Don't worry, I won't come any closer without permission", the stallion said with a tone of respect. Being a warrior back in his previous herd, Arrane knew about boundaries, taught to never trespass the borders. "It is a pleasure Apollo", formally introducing himself, tilting his head forwards once more, he met the Chief's eyes again. "I am no threat to the Foothills. In fact, I have come to request joining it. I would like to serve your herd, that is if you grant me the permission". The stallion felt his heart pounding in his chest, anxious and awaiting to see what the Chief would say.

Pricking his ears up, and standing stone still, Arrane waited for what felt like hours. He had a lot to offer, from battle tactics to loyalty. His primal equine instinct, being protected by a herd was taking over his wandering soul, drawing him closer to the beautiful lands, longing to be surrounded by fellow horses.

Messages In This Thread
Eternal Darkness - by Arrane - 09-15-2013, 01:22 PM
RE: Eternal Darkness - by Apollo - 09-17-2013, 05:56 PM
RE: Eternal Darkness - by Arrane - 09-19-2013, 12:38 PM
RE: Eternal Darkness - by Apollo - 09-25-2013, 03:13 PM
RE: Eternal Darkness - by Arrane - 09-27-2013, 03:02 PM
RE: Eternal Darkness - by Apollo - 09-27-2013, 08:46 PM
RE: Eternal Darkness - by Arrane - 10-03-2013, 02:35 AM