the Rift

[OPEN] Eternal Darkness

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow
A P O L L O

And how can you say that your truth is better than ours?
Shoulder to shoulder, now brother, we carry no arms
Apollo's brow raised at the sound of the stallion's voice. He did not know this pale stag who wandered into his home so late at night, but this male seemed far from an idiot. He knew he was walking into someone else's land, someone else's kingdom, and knew he had to play by their rules. The realization that not everyone was an idiot caused the overo to chuckle and then smile warmly to himself. Was he wary of this stallion who introduced himself as Arrane? Yes, very much so. His time as Chief had made him slightly paranoid of those outside of his herd. Who could be trusted? Who wanted to steal the Foothills from his family with greedy little fingers? It was hard to tell anymore.

"I am no threat to the Foothills. In fact, I have come to request joining it. I would like to serve your herd, that is if you grant me the permission." The revelation was honestly not something that Apollo was surprised to hear. He had figured upon seeing the pale Arabian that he wanted something along those lines...

For a moment the Merciful didn't speak. Honey-brown orbs lingered and surveyed the stallion in front of him, sizing him up, looking from the tip of his nose to the tip of his tale. Lithe and quick he would be as an Arabian, but would he be an asset to their herd? With their dwindling numbers, Apollo knew that any helping hand would be good to have. Experienced or not, numbers in a herd could mean the difference between loss or victory.

"If you wish to join our home, tell me what you would be willing to offer us. We are a family here, sir Arrane. We watch over each other's backs in violent times, and we tend to each other in times of peace. Our allies are few and far between, much to my chagrin, so your offer did not fall on deaf ears... Just tell me what you would be willing to offer us."

ooc: Sorry for the wait! xD

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
Eternal Darkness - by Arrane - 09-15-2013, 01:22 PM
RE: Eternal Darkness - by Apollo - 09-17-2013, 05:56 PM
RE: Eternal Darkness - by Arrane - 09-19-2013, 12:38 PM
RE: Eternal Darkness - by Apollo - 09-25-2013, 03:13 PM
RE: Eternal Darkness - by Arrane - 09-27-2013, 03:02 PM
RE: Eternal Darkness - by Apollo - 09-27-2013, 08:46 PM
RE: Eternal Darkness - by Arrane - 10-03-2013, 02:35 AM