the Rift

[OPEN] Eternal Darkness

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
The Foothills chief seemed observant, watching the snowy stallion closely and how he acted. It was a previous militant life that gave Arrane his skills on respect, obedience, and survival. If he was going to thrive in the wild, he might as well play by the rules. Pricking up his audits, he watched Apollo eyeing him with honey eyes, these were tough times, and Arrane could easily sense why he wouldn't feel comfortable with a random stallion requesting membership, especially if he wasn't invited at the beginning from the threshold.

If the snowy stallion had the stress of the leader right now, he would probbly go insane. He was a warrior, a mere guardian of the herd that fought on command, he was intelligent, and knew how to develop battle tactics, but when it came to a battle, he knew his to fight to defend his family. Brisa, the thought entered his head, as he made mental vows when he met her to value and protect the snowy white mare. Mentally exhaling, the stallion shut his eyes in physical pain for only a second, reverting back to normal.

"I am undyingly willing to offer my loyalty, my body for strength and protection. I would like to be a warrior, strong and well ready to defend the Foothills. I offer battle tactics, strategies, and techniques", truthfully speaking, the stallion hoped it would catch the attention of the leader, and maybe let him consider letting Arrane join the herd. "I wish t have a family once more. One I cold cherish and protect with my soul", meaning every word. Though the word family gave him an aching pain in the chest,

His two lovely sisters were lost to him, still with his parents. Oh, how he missed them. It bothered him daily just as much as his loss of Brisa. He would never, ever, forget his kin. But now, he had decided to move in, and settle down from his constant wandering. It was time to try and start a new life.

Messages In This Thread
Eternal Darkness - by Arrane - 09-15-2013, 01:22 PM
RE: Eternal Darkness - by Apollo - 09-17-2013, 05:56 PM
RE: Eternal Darkness - by Arrane - 09-19-2013, 12:38 PM
RE: Eternal Darkness - by Apollo - 09-25-2013, 03:13 PM
RE: Eternal Darkness - by Arrane - 09-27-2013, 03:02 PM
RE: Eternal Darkness - by Apollo - 09-27-2013, 08:46 PM
RE: Eternal Darkness - by Arrane - 10-03-2013, 02:35 AM