the Rift

[OPEN] Eternal Darkness

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
What was seconds seemed to turn into what minutes were like. The stallion's breathing was laboured, almost terrified with anticipation. He hoped the answer he gave the leader was good enough. He truly meant every word he said, and he just wanted to have a family once more. The familiar ache pierced his heart remembering his dear sisters Willow and Leila. They were his life. But now he had left them selfishly, only thinking of himself. He wouldn't do that now. He would never turn on the Foothills.

Nodding his head at the leader he agreed silently with the leader. He had spirit. He had the force to give up himself to protect this herd. "Yes. I will not let this darkness phase me", speaking truthfully, he was no longer afraid of the clutches of the shadows. "I will participate in whatever it takes to become a loyal warrior of the Foothills", vowing this with a fiercely protective voice, Arrane now knew what he wanted to do with his life.

It was an oath to protect these horses, his to be herdmates. "I will not fail your expectations, even if they are held high," breathing deeply the leader stared at him once more. "Yes. In family we live to our glory days", he spoke suddenly, following the leader back to the camp where he will now call home. A chilling wind blew through the whole place, chilling the white stallion to the bone. A smile plastered upon his maw with anticipation of new fights, new friends, new...everything. It was his new beginning.

Messages In This Thread
Eternal Darkness - by Arrane - 09-15-2013, 01:22 PM
RE: Eternal Darkness - by Apollo - 09-17-2013, 05:56 PM
RE: Eternal Darkness - by Arrane - 09-19-2013, 12:38 PM
RE: Eternal Darkness - by Apollo - 09-25-2013, 03:13 PM
RE: Eternal Darkness - by Arrane - 09-27-2013, 03:02 PM
RE: Eternal Darkness - by Apollo - 09-27-2013, 08:46 PM
RE: Eternal Darkness - by Arrane - 10-03-2013, 02:35 AM