the Rift

[OPEN] Hail Brethren {Joining}

Pheonix Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Visibly seeing the pain on the white fae when he took a step back, the male gave a sympathetic smile, knowing Rasta couldn't see him, and he took a step closer. How many other horses have tormented her, knowing of her disability? How cruel could a mind get to torture such a kindred soul? Watching as there was slight shift in her stance, her head drooping the slightest bit lower, Phoenix felt the urge to nuzzle her and tell her, It is okay.

"I'm sorry if I have offended you by stepping away", suddenly speaking out, he felt like taking another step back, embarrassed by the fact he couldn't control his tongue. "Have others been....cruel towards your..blindness?" Pausing and talking, Phoenix had never felt stupider in his life, bringing up such a topic that already seemed to depress her. How he wished to tell Rasta that he didn't care if she was blind or not, that he still thought she was friendly and normal, like the rest of them. He would like any horse anyways, with out sight or with.

Offering another smile and glancing at the mare with emerald eyes, he spoke up again. "I'm sorry for that. But yes, I'd like to join, Miss", forgetting his manners, he added Miss at the end of his sentence. "There is a lot I would like to offer. I would like to serve as a fighter, a warrior of the Throat. My previous knowledge on warfare could serve helpful along with my skills. Isn't it good to have extra help when defending against invaders?" Chuckling at the end, the stallion felt as if it was not enough.

"I also will offer friendship to every other equine here, and loyalty to your leader and herd", finishing up, he gazed at her. Despite Rasta's calm and friendly voice, she could always snap and swat him away like an annoying fly. Watching her, Phoenix could tell she must have faced many obstacles in life. But seeing as she trotted all the way over here on her own, the mare must not be as disabled as she seems. Sooner or later, Phoenix would tell her the truth. He didn't think of her as a disease, or something nasty. He regarded her just as high as anyone else.

ooc: Totally understand. ^^ Sorry for the crap post. :c

Messages In This Thread
Hail Brethren {Joining} - by Pheonix - 09-15-2013, 01:58 PM
RE: Hail Brethren {Joining} - by Rasta - 09-15-2013, 07:58 PM
RE: Hail Brethren {Joining} - by Pheonix - 09-17-2013, 02:29 AM
RE: Hail Brethren {Joining} - by Rasta - 09-22-2013, 01:56 PM
RE: Hail Brethren {Joining} - by Pheonix - 09-23-2013, 11:44 PM
RE: Hail Brethren {Joining} - by Rasta - 10-05-2013, 09:58 PM
RE: Hail Brethren {Joining} - by Pheonix - 10-17-2013, 01:55 PM