the Rift

[OPEN] Hail Brethren {Joining}

Pheonix Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
As if he could make everything more awkward! Why did he have to come in asking stupid questions and making stupid remarks. All he wanted to do today was try and make a friend, but even then he screwed up. "I'm sorry", Phoenix's voice was barely above a whisper, filled with sympathy and the support that a friend would be willing to give. "And they won't be directed towards you anymore. If you don't mind...I'd be willing to be your friend and help protect you from such nasty habits of those monsters", he spoke. "No one should have to go through such foul treatment", his baritone vocals were building up with a foreign feeling of anger, a word that was barely used in his vocabulary.

Of course it truly did infuriate him how horses could be so foul to their brethren. Rasta shouldn't have been put through the torment so she would just brush it off like this. No one deserved it. Taking a few sharp breaths, the palomino started calming down, and stared at her with cool eyes. For the moment he had been waiting for, the male's heart started to calm down after reaching a climax of anxiousness...He was accepted to the Dragon's Throat! A sigh of relief sounded through his body as he shut his eyes momentarily. This was his one chance to get over his anxiousness.

"T-thank you so much", stuttering slightly, the brute was overcome by emotions. He felt safe and loved now. "I've been dreaming of this moment", the stallion's voice softened once more, something hard to witness. Following Rasta's delicate frame, his thoughts wandered once more to the horses living here. "Rasta...how big is the Dragon's Throat's herd?" Quite the stupid question, but nerveless, one a nervous lad like him would ask.

ooc: could we continue the thread a little bit more? <3 Sorry for the wait... ^^"

Messages In This Thread
Hail Brethren {Joining} - by Pheonix - 09-15-2013, 01:58 PM
RE: Hail Brethren {Joining} - by Rasta - 09-15-2013, 07:58 PM
RE: Hail Brethren {Joining} - by Pheonix - 09-17-2013, 02:29 AM
RE: Hail Brethren {Joining} - by Rasta - 09-22-2013, 01:56 PM
RE: Hail Brethren {Joining} - by Pheonix - 09-23-2013, 11:44 PM
RE: Hail Brethren {Joining} - by Rasta - 10-05-2013, 09:58 PM
RE: Hail Brethren {Joining} - by Pheonix - 10-17-2013, 01:55 PM