[PRIVATE] my heart is beating [paladin]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

Oh, dig my shallow grave
Its not me you'll save

"Ktulu."

It was not the voice she had wanted to hear. The dark mare tilted an ear back in the direction of her father, but remained staring down at her hooves, waiting because she just knew that he would have more to say to her. When he didn't say anything else she began to think that maybe her mind was playing tricks on her, but his scent drifted on the breeze and she sighed. Before his scent had been a source of comfort but now it only incited anxiety and the wish that she could just sink into the ground and disappear. She wanted to run and not look back and just not deal with anything that was bothering her, but what good would running away do?

"Dad." Ktulu replied as she turned her head enough to see him from the corner of her eye. "If you've come here to tell me that you're disappointed in me don't bother." She was disappointed enough in herself, she didn't want to hear it from him too. There was a limit to how bad someone could feel about themselves before the desire to just throw yourself off of a cliff became too much to ignore and it became a reality. She could to it, too. There were plenty of cliffs in Helovia. She could march right into the World's Edge and just throw herself into the ocean and drown away all of her sorrows and guilt.

Her body shifted as she turned to face her father, her crimson eyes tracing over features that had mirrored her own before, but it seemed as if old age had finally caught up with the mighty Paladin. When she got old would she have a beard like he did? Would her face start to turn grey? Would she look so haggard and ready to quit on life? "You look.... tired." She finally decided because there was plenty she could have chosen from, but 'you look like you've seen better days' and 'you look horrible' and 'you look old' were a tad disrespectful and while she didn't have any respect for herself at the moment she still respected her father. She just resented him a little at the moment.

@[Paladin]
"."

Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
my heart is beating [paladin] - by Ktulu - 09-15-2013, 02:54 PM
RE: my heart is beating [paladin] - by Paladin - 12-23-2013, 01:48 PM
RE: my heart is beating [paladin] - by Ktulu - 12-28-2013, 11:12 PM