Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

OPHELIA & TINEK</style>
Heavens ablaze in our eyes, we're standing still in time
the blood on our hands is the wine, we offer a sacrifice
</style>

Another night without a day, but her heart did not mourn. She opened her eyes to what she assumed would be dawn by the clock in her head. Were she anyone else with any other mind, she would have thought that her internal system would have a slight variance in every second, causing her now to be off by hours. However, her mind was essentially flawless, if you considered remembering every horrific detail flawless... The Sun God seemed to think that she was unique, but that was a long time ago... Such a long time ago.

Ophelia let out a sigh of white, and she rose swiftly from where she rested against the side of a mountain. Carefully, she shook the snow from her figure and twitched her gray lips hungrily, whiskers dancing about with little snowflakes stuck on the stiff strands. Tinek, it seemed, had already been busily hunting from the blood stains that trailed across the snow like death. Ophelia ignored them, carefully stepping her cloven hooves over the stains and ignoring the fact that the crimson of her hair matched the blood so perfectly. Her figure was a perfect representation of the life she lived. A flawless white tainted by blood. She was the daughter of a warrior, a ruthless killer who had tried to change his ways, the sister of a mercenary, but inside, she was still quite a small little child who had been forced to grow up far too quickly.

The silver dragon was growing large now, and his speech within her mind was close to perfect. He tore into an arctic rabbit, talons shearing the hide to get to the meat inside. Ophelia did not begrudge him his diet, but she always politely declined his offer to share a meal. Something about eating raw meat was... off putting.

Instead, she wandered and chose to nibble on the grasses here and there, and her meanderings had pushed her south from the feet of the mountains into the rolling tundra. Ophelia lifted her head and sighed a little, staring south at the rest of the world and wondering what was going on in her absence. Her self-exile was doing her good, however, far away from the family drama and the wars she knew nothing about. The fact that her sister had sided with the Basin and pressed into the World's Edge eluded her completely.

"What do you think, Tinek?" She asked him curiously aloud, her voice like chimes. His large, heavy figure landed on her hip now, and she turned to glance as he cleaned his talons like a cat. The dragon's bloody red eyes turned to look into her own with such age and wisdom.

"I think you have been away for long time," he replied through their mental bond. "Friends did you leave behind? Owe it to them to assure them that you are still alive." The dragon nodded. "Comadre too."

Ophelia smiled. She was glad that Tinek had such a special bond with his charcoal friend, the black dragon Comadre. Perhaps she would have to find Osiris so that their bonded could play around, at least a little. "Well, we can start moving to the south," she agreed. "The journey will be long, so we can press onward today." The pale princess began her trek south, the only feature giving her away against the snow was the crimson of her hair and the silver dragon flying languidly a her side.

@[Torleik]

BG | dragon | horse

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
return from exile - by Ophelia - 09-15-2013, 02:55 PM
RE: return from exile - by Torleik - 09-15-2013, 04:19 PM
RE: return from exile - by Ophelia - 09-16-2013, 09:28 PM
RE: return from exile - by Torleik - 09-22-2013, 02:15 PM
RE: return from exile - by Ophelia - 10-02-2013, 07:20 PM
RE: return from exile - by Torleik - 10-09-2013, 12:45 AM
RE: return from exile - by Ophelia - 10-17-2013, 02:43 PM
RE: return from exile - by Torleik - 10-24-2013, 03:40 PM
RE: return from exile - by Ophelia - 11-13-2013, 12:35 AM
RE: return from exile - by Torleik - 11-22-2013, 03:40 PM