the Rift

When Steps Become Miles [OPEN]

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.
harmony

My clefts once again brought me through the thick wood of the Thresh, as I liked to call it. Tonight, or today, whatever it was... was noisy. Many birds where awakening, rabbits making their appearances, and squirrels beginning to leap from tree to tree. With the sun still absent, many seemed confused, acting like this place they have woken to is unearthly, not what they are used to. We all have had these reactions. This new world, the darkness... We have gotten used to it now, or so I suppose. As for myself, the feeling of the moonlight spilling over my lush coat was now comforting. The dark shadows that hid my bodice seemed to be second nature. Night time, darkness... These where my go-to now. The one place I could find comfort.

I moved through a lush area, the grass, trees, and bushes have revived. The Earth God, must have made his way through here... He has returned I have heard. We all rejoice his appearance, yes we do. But do we wish for sun light? I don't know anymore, it's quite odd to think of stepping into the sunlight. Now, everything will be vise versa. At first, the darkness seemed to be unnatural, but now, the thought of sunlight seems not to lay just perfectly among the rest of the strategically placed puzzle pieces that make this world. Sighing, the muscles in my pillars flex with each step. My harks perked awaiting the noise of a new comer to reach them. So when the sound of loud thrashing echoes throughout the forest, I can't help but slip a small smile on my kissers, and suppress a small giggle. Stepping to my left, I look forward, my orbs scanning the forest floor for the translucent path that the being left. When I spot it, I set along it at a brisk trot, the cool night air caressing my long locks. As I near a small clearing, I spot a being standing within it, slipping to the shadows, I watch for a moment. Then I emerge, my orbs sweep across the dove's beautifully put together bodice. A nice contrast between the sheen-like bay and jet black are eye catching. I display a polite smile, my expression kind. Looking into her warm colored pools, I see that she is a scared soul. I step forward, my long pillars straightening in front of my frame.

"Greetings, beautiful Miss. Is there any way I can be of assistance?"

Messages In This Thread
When Steps Become Miles [OPEN] - by Zulu - 09-15-2013, 04:59 PM
RE: When Steps Become Miles [OPEN] - by Harmony - 09-15-2013, 09:11 PM
RE: When Steps Become Miles [OPEN] - by Harmony - 09-15-2013, 09:13 PM
RE: When Steps Become Miles [OPEN] - by Zulu - 09-16-2013, 08:38 PM
RE: When Steps Become Miles [OPEN] - by Harmony - 09-19-2013, 09:18 PM
RE: When Steps Become Miles [OPEN] - by Artemis - 09-20-2013, 03:24 PM
RE: When Steps Become Miles [OPEN] - by Artemis - 09-23-2013, 04:30 AM
RE: When Steps Become Miles [OPEN] - by Artemis - 09-26-2013, 04:58 AM
RE: When Steps Become Miles [OPEN] - by Zulu - 09-22-2013, 10:13 AM
RE: When Steps Become Miles [OPEN] - by Harmony - 09-22-2013, 05:47 PM