the Rift

When Steps Become Miles [OPEN]

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.
Harmony...

A slight smile began to grow wider, dancing across and pulling the tips of my kissers like sorrel ribbons. Lost, of course this dove was. Who isn't that steps into the Threshold? It is uncommon for one to arrive, knowing where they have set hoof, and knowing all there is to know about Helovia. Actually, I have never encountered it before. Taking a step forward, I acknowledged her polite greeting with a suddle nod, admiring her beauty as her coat shone in the moonlight, her unusual color pattern shining. This scared, or previously scared, dove was one of fair beauty, with a nice personality also. As I looked my orbs with hers, I used them as a hole to her soul. Peering past the frightened look they displayed, I noticed that this fae was kind, and meant no harm. But, who knows, I may be wrong... I am still perfecting my skills.

" Dove, you have entered the land of Helovia. A great, prosperous land with many opportunities. As of now, you are in the Threshold, a territory just before the lands that make up the great quantity of Helovia. Here is where all newcomers arrive. "

With a polite smile, I tried my best to explain to her. My mind was lingering towards the thought of herbs, medications, healing.... With a small shake, I attempted to clear the cobwebs, and focus on now. Not the future.

" AT Helovia, you are welcome to chose where you will settle. Or maybe, you wish not to settle, to simply get to know the land and then chose, or stay a wonderer. Here, we call beings that don't accompany herds, Outcasts. Outcasts are not allowed to enter the claimed regions of the four herds. Also, here in Helovia, Outcasts have formed their own herds, or as we call them, bands. Bands tend to be much closer, being smaller in size."

My words where rimmed with wisdom and experience. My voice soft but somewhat loud, hoping that she understood our ways. I hoped that she would possibly choose to become one of us, for that was what I am here for. But, sometimes, I mustn't think of myself and my family all the time. I must worry about these beings that cross these lands. Help them settle in a home in which they will be happy. This fae seemed as if she would blend perfectly with my family, the kind and dear Assassins. Our name is quite ironic, though. We are not ruthless killers, no. But, we are a force to be reckoned with. We are a kind hearted family, most of us. But, when it comes to battle, we are not to be messed with. We will defend one another with our lives, staying true to our family.

@[Zulu]

Messages In This Thread
When Steps Become Miles [OPEN] - by Zulu - 09-15-2013, 04:59 PM
RE: When Steps Become Miles [OPEN] - by Harmony - 09-15-2013, 09:11 PM
RE: When Steps Become Miles [OPEN] - by Harmony - 09-15-2013, 09:13 PM
RE: When Steps Become Miles [OPEN] - by Zulu - 09-16-2013, 08:38 PM
RE: When Steps Become Miles [OPEN] - by Harmony - 09-19-2013, 09:18 PM
RE: When Steps Become Miles [OPEN] - by Artemis - 09-20-2013, 03:24 PM
RE: When Steps Become Miles [OPEN] - by Artemis - 09-23-2013, 04:30 AM
RE: When Steps Become Miles [OPEN] - by Artemis - 09-26-2013, 04:58 AM
RE: When Steps Become Miles [OPEN] - by Zulu - 09-22-2013, 10:13 AM
RE: When Steps Become Miles [OPEN] - by Harmony - 09-22-2013, 05:47 PM