the Rift

When Steps Become Miles [OPEN]

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

Harmony

This mare’s actions where polite, one of which we could use. We desperately needed polite, kind beings like this one to join our band, The Assassins. It is important to have ones that will walk the trail of peace rather than the one of violence. Zulu’s words rung from her kissers, echoing along the wind. Her questions where in good manner, I already respected this polite mare. She now asked me if these woods don’t last forever. With a light smile, I let a small chuckle escape my kissers. With a slight nod, I spoke quietly to her.

“ Why, no. They don’t. There is many landscapes in Helovia, they are all ones of beauty, and complexity. The World’s Edge, a herd land east of here, is located among cliffs, which drop to raging waters below. The Heavenly Fields, a place not occupied by any herd, is a large field, full of many different wheat's, bushes, and beautiful flowers. Those are only a few examples. “

My smile grew wider, noticing her sudden interest in the Outcasts. It was true, we were one of the most closely bound and wise ranks of the regions. Being an Outcast means sometimes you don’t have a whole herd to protect you, but you are independent. Although, all that is different if you belong to a band. The Assassins is more of a family than the World’s Edge, that’s for sure. My time there was miserable, I had to leave. Being part of the Assassins now gives me a feeling of importance. Zulu asks me if I am an Outcast, and I must force myself not to flex my muscles, and raise my dome in a confident, yet rude, way of saying yes. Instead, I nod to her, my smile polite and large. A small chuckle escaped through my throat before I responded.

“ Yes, I am. And, actually, I am quite proud of that. I belong to a close, and kind band, The Assassins. Aha, don’t be taken aback by our name, we are nothing of the sorts. “

Another giggle echoed from my kissers. With the noise of rustling, I noticed another was arriving. When the cream fae came into view, her pale coat darkened with a shocking, blood-hue like color protruding across it in certain areas. I dipped my head to her, recalling I have heard of her before... I believe it was something along the lines of Art? I don’t know... I flash her a polite smile, waiting for her to finish speaking, then turning my dome towards Zulu as she responds. I can tell, by the look in her orbs, she seems much more interested with myself, and the Outcasts. I can’t help but let my smile grow wider, and nod to each of them after their short speeches. I believe the pale coated one spoke her name, but I was too distracted by Zulu’s reply that I didn’t catch it. I simply smile again to the new comer, then speak a polite, kind greeting.

“ Greetings, miss. From the Foothills? Pleasure to meet one of such a great herd. “

I slightly bow my dome to her once again. I have heard greet things about the Foothills, yes. And, I believe the Assassins may have a good relationship with them. If not, I don’t mind. I must set aside those arguments, it is my job to always be nice, and welcoming. And, I wish to do so, for as long as I can.

Tags;
@[Zulu]
@[Artemis]

The life ahead can only be glorious if you
learn to live in total harmony with the Lord..

Messages In This Thread
When Steps Become Miles [OPEN] - by Zulu - 09-15-2013, 04:59 PM
RE: When Steps Become Miles [OPEN] - by Harmony - 09-15-2013, 09:11 PM
RE: When Steps Become Miles [OPEN] - by Harmony - 09-15-2013, 09:13 PM
RE: When Steps Become Miles [OPEN] - by Zulu - 09-16-2013, 08:38 PM
RE: When Steps Become Miles [OPEN] - by Harmony - 09-19-2013, 09:18 PM
RE: When Steps Become Miles [OPEN] - by Artemis - 09-20-2013, 03:24 PM
RE: When Steps Become Miles [OPEN] - by Artemis - 09-23-2013, 04:30 AM
RE: When Steps Become Miles [OPEN] - by Artemis - 09-26-2013, 04:58 AM
RE: When Steps Become Miles [OPEN] - by Zulu - 09-22-2013, 10:13 AM
RE: When Steps Become Miles [OPEN] - by Harmony - 09-22-2013, 05:47 PM
RE: When Steps Become Miles [OPEN] - by Zulu - 09-24-2013, 09:27 PM