the Rift

When Steps Become Miles [OPEN]

Artemis Posts: 82
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Sei
on even ground</style>

Artemis smiled toward Harmony, giving a faint nod of acknowledgment. As far as Artemis was aware, the Assassins and the Foothills were joined by mutual gain, their bands allies. It was probably a good thing, considering all that had happened to her home recently. The abandonment of their lead mare was felt by most and had caused the herd to become downtrodden despite the rising of the new sun. Yet Artemis, who had no bonds with the mysterious and powerful Ktulu did not miss her. No, she knew Apollo - who had taken her from this place and into his home when he was simply a medic - would keep them strong. She hoped to return the deed and so had frequented this forest for new blood. Gods knew they needed it, yet the mare would not mind if she lost to her competitor, Harmony.

That being said, no one could predict the future. She hoped their groups would remain friends, lest she ever have to face the filly in battle.

That was what she loved about Apollo's leadership, however. Ktulu, upon Artemis' first day had asked the mare to shed blood for her 'family' and Artemis had done so unwillingly, badly hurting the young filly Laila. Yet she knew Apollo would not ask her to hurt the innocent again. She was almost thankful that the mercenary's were no longer just that.

The mare seemed more interested in Harmony by the way he spoke, yet Artemis did not mind. She simply smiled and nodded in response to the striped mare's inquiry. !Yes, there are four major herd lands; the Foothills, Dragon's throat, World's Edge and the Basin." She told the shorter mare with a smile. "And very pleased to meet you also Harmony. How are the Assassins? Well, I hope?" She asked politely, though she didn't know any of the other members since she never had a reason to bump into any of them before. She turned back to Zulu. "I invite you to join me, if herd life suits you. Otherwise, harmony here will take good care of you, I am certain." She spoke.

Think
"Speak "
Tagged:@[Artemis]
Words:
Notes:

Image Credits
Coded by Stephy
[Image: 258b4tv.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
When Steps Become Miles [OPEN] - by Zulu - 09-15-2013, 04:59 PM
RE: When Steps Become Miles [OPEN] - by Harmony - 09-15-2013, 09:11 PM
RE: When Steps Become Miles [OPEN] - by Harmony - 09-15-2013, 09:13 PM