the Rift

When Steps Become Miles [OPEN]

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

Harmony

Artemis’s kindness was highly appreciated, her friendly face was now one that I looked forward to see. Her kind words reached my harks, and in return a wide smile spread across my sorrel kissers. I have heard of The Foothills and the Assassins are friends. It’s good to hear, that I could reach out to another herd and be offered support. But, it may not be the same case with other’s from our two bands.

“ We are well, thank you Artemis. How are the Foothills? “

I had only heard small bits of information on their hard place; from Antheia. But it was none of my business, only the business of the ones that accompanied that land. I flashed Zulu a polite smile, before responded to the pale mare’s words. They where quite kind, yet again. harmony here will take good care of you, I am certain . This made me chuckle a bit, a feeling of worth while cloaking my bodice like a warm winter blanket. I nodded to her, my pools filled with joy.

“ Miss, your kindness is greatly appreciated. “

I could tell she was picking up on how Zulu was feeling, as well as I. Her interest in the Assassins was heightening. This made more joy engender in me. This was great, I am finally one that Antheia can be proud of, or so I hope. It would be great to present this new member to Tonka. The beautiful striped mare would be welcomed with open arms. But then I thought of the mare who accompanied our lands. She was cruel to me, but I hoped she wouldn’t set off this new fae. She seemed so kind hearted, and willing. Willing to be a great member, and a loyal member of our band. The beautiful dove questioned our name., as many usually did, then her next phrase made my smile spread even wider, I most likely looked like a fool... But who gives a damn?

“ Yes, the Assassins, I promise we do not live up to our name. “

I smiled and nodded to Zulu, my orbs still filled to the brims with joy. It would be great to bring her back to my band. She would be a great addition, and part of our new beginning. I am excited to tell her of us, and our ways, and how we do things.

“ Zulu, all are welcome that wish to accompany us. We will welcome you with open hooves, if you wish us to do so. You would be a great addition, Miss. We would rejoice your welcoming. “

I nodded again, waiting with an eager heart for a reply, praying she would accept my offer.

Tags;
@[Zulu]
@[Artemis]

The life ahead can only be glorious if you
learn to live in total harmony with the Lord..

Messages In This Thread
When Steps Become Miles [OPEN] - by Zulu - 09-15-2013, 04:59 PM
RE: When Steps Become Miles [OPEN] - by Harmony - 09-15-2013, 09:11 PM
RE: When Steps Become Miles [OPEN] - by Harmony - 09-15-2013, 09:13 PM
RE: When Steps Become Miles [OPEN] - by Zulu - 09-16-2013, 08:38 PM
RE: When Steps Become Miles [OPEN] - by Harmony - 09-19-2013, 09:18 PM
RE: When Steps Become Miles [OPEN] - by Artemis - 09-20-2013, 03:24 PM
RE: When Steps Become Miles [OPEN] - by Artemis - 09-23-2013, 04:30 AM
RE: When Steps Become Miles [OPEN] - by Artemis - 09-26-2013, 04:58 AM
RE: When Steps Become Miles [OPEN] - by Zulu - 09-22-2013, 10:13 AM
RE: When Steps Become Miles [OPEN] - by Harmony - 09-22-2013, 05:47 PM
RE: When Steps Become Miles [OPEN] - by Zulu - 09-24-2013, 09:27 PM