the Rift

Take it to the limit

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

H a r m o n y

Until you are in Harmony with yourself, you are not complete.

None but a small glance to my left with my harks perked and my scenters flared, alerted my instincts that someone- rather, something, was making it's way through the now prosperous and lush undergrowth that now spurted from the blessed soil. With a small smirk grazed over my sorrel kissers, I made my way through the thick wood. The small, slim trunked trees that raised to the heavens were somewhat of an obstacle. For, if I had not been paying attenti- I let out a loud grunt as I ran into the skinny pillar, shaking my dome as I did so. I couldn't help but stifle a small giggle. Hell, I was thinking about how I was paying attention and not running into trees, and guess what happened.

I couldn't help but be a bit startled when a large flash of lightning bellowed from the dark sky, giving off the most light I have seen in moons. Smiling, the split second seemed be far longer, as I gazed from side to side, taking in my landscape around me that was now bathed in light. Slowly, I forced my smile to fade as loud crashes of thunder gained on me. It sounded as if The hooves of the God's were stomping on our world, sending a storm of terror. Letting a small sigh escape my kissers, I flattened my harks to the back of my dome, trying to quiet the loud bellows. Stopping in my tracks, the muscles in my large, long pillars flexed. Before me, behind some hedges and a burdock plant, stood a being. I smiled a bit. My orbs floating across it's frame as I lurked in the shadows. Wishing not to be seen for awhile, I stood. Pondering weather I should approach or simply walk away.

Eh, why not? Stepping from my suck-ish hiding place, I stayed a few horse lengths from the brute, my ears now set in a friendly position and a polite smile dancing on my kissers. Dipping my head in his direction, I spoke.

" Greetings, newcomer. "

@[Desperado]
Table by Wild. - SarhaharaS1@DA

Messages In This Thread
Take it to the limit - by Desperado - 09-15-2013, 09:07 PM
RE: Take it to the limit - by Harmony - 09-16-2013, 10:45 PM
RE: Take it to the limit - by Desperado - 09-16-2013, 11:45 PM
RE: Take it to the limit - by Harmony - 09-17-2013, 11:38 AM
RE: Take it to the limit - by Desperado - 09-17-2013, 01:22 PM
RE: Take it to the limit - by Harmony - 09-19-2013, 08:48 PM
RE: Take it to the limit - by Artemis - 09-20-2013, 02:33 PM