the Rift

Take it to the limit

Desperado Posts: 30
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3 :: 5 :: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Foxy
Don't you draw the queen of diamonds, boy
She'll beat you if she's able</style>

From the darkness stepped a painted mare, standing only a few inches shorter - unless she was perhaps on some hill or mound - it was hard to tell. The thick canopy of trees ahead did a fair job of blocking out the rain which was now falling in buckets, but also blocked much of the moon's light from seeping through.

Greetings, newcomer

Ah. He must be in some gateway - why else would she assume him new to these lands? He must have entered in through some funnel or such. Like a lamb to the slaughter he thought with a smirk, again reminding himself that this land was called hel-ovia.

"Ma'am" He offered, with a nod of his tan muzzle. Flicking his dark tail, he stepped forward, eyeing the area behind Harmony, lest she be accompanied by others. Regarding the darkness with a keen interest, though seeing nothing, his cool gaze returned to her bi-toned face. His own visage was rugged, if not handsome in a rough sort of way. His dark colouration gave way to a tan muzzle, and rather gentle grin. His eyes, emotionless but intelligent, appeared almost a shade too light, compared with his dark features.

"So...how does this work?" He began, his tones polite, though indicating that he'd like to make his way through regardless of the rain. "I gotta pledge my allegiance, or do I dance before I pass?" He took a step towards her, and then another, until the distance between them was almost completely diminished. Quizzically he looked down upon her, his light green gaze regarding her with an almost categorizing interest. Why you? he wondered. She was not overly muscular looking - certainly not very old. If this was some sort of gateway where he had to be claimed, surely they would send more than a pretty girl to collect the rabble that washed in? Then again, perhaps that was the trick. What a man wouldn't do, for a pretty face. Maybe they had that all figured out.

Whoever they were.

@[Harmony]

Image Credits
 HP: 63
Desperado,
why don't you come to your senses,
you've been out riding fences,
for so long now.

Messages In This Thread
Take it to the limit - by Desperado - 09-15-2013, 09:07 PM
RE: Take it to the limit - by Harmony - 09-16-2013, 10:45 PM
RE: Take it to the limit - by Desperado - 09-16-2013, 11:45 PM