the Rift

Take it to the limit

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

H a r m o n y

Until you are in Harmony with yourself, you are not complete.

I didn't restrain from him, just simply looked up at him, my orbs blank. Glancing to my left side, I stomped my left front pillar as a fly took a bite. Letting out a small snort and a chuckle, I responded to him, my voice strong, showing him that I wasn't weak.

" Sir, you are in the Threshold of Helovia. A land just before you enter our lands. Here you come to find someone that you wish to accompany home. "

Bobbing my sorrel dome, I nodded to him, my polite smile growing wider. Taking a step back from him, I looked behind me, then back to him. My orbs now shone with excitement. Flexing my feminine muscles, I raised my dome to a proud standpoint and then spoke once again, my voice soft, but not too soft. I showed no hint that I may be weak. For, I wasn't in any way, shape or form.

" Here, there are herds, they have their own land and official ranks. I will tell you more of them later... Also, there are outcasts, beings that are free to roam where they please, accept the herd lands. Also, there are outcasts bands. Lead and created by outcasts. "

Taking another step forward, I smiled and nodded, gesturing I had finished speaking. My hopes of meeting someone new had been granted. But, then again, something about him made me cringe a bit. There was a feeling coming off him in waves. It made my orbs flash from one muscle of his to the other, expecting him to lash out at me any moment. I could feel his breath coming out of his nostrils, and lingering on my sorrel and white pelt. This made me glue my pools to the ground nervously. Shaking my dome, I forced myself to look him in the orbs, and keep my voice strong. Letting my orbs float across his bodice, I noticed he had nothing special either. This made my smile widen. Focusing on him and him only, I noticed he was sweating, trying to stifle a chuckle, my kissers made a loud noise. I couldn't help but giggle.

@[Desperado]
Table by Wild. - SarhaharaS1@DA

Messages In This Thread
Take it to the limit - by Desperado - 09-15-2013, 09:07 PM
RE: Take it to the limit - by Harmony - 09-16-2013, 10:45 PM
RE: Take it to the limit - by Desperado - 09-16-2013, 11:45 PM
RE: Take it to the limit - by Harmony - 09-17-2013, 11:38 AM
RE: Take it to the limit - by Desperado - 09-17-2013, 01:22 PM
RE: Take it to the limit - by Harmony - 09-19-2013, 08:48 PM
RE: Take it to the limit - by Artemis - 09-20-2013, 02:33 PM