the Rift

Take it to the limit

Artemis Posts: 82
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Sei

It was a strange feeling. She had never had a real 'family' before. The Foothills were more vulnerable than ever, yet the proud mare knew they would survive, as they always did. Apollo was a great leader, and despite being small, her family was strong no matter what that fool General thought. How dare he abandon them, and Ktulu too! An alien feeling of frustration welled up within her; she had been forced to shed blood for a pair who had given up after their loss, but Artemis stood strong. She would help the Foothills regain their power and their glory, without shedding the blood of innocents.

But now, it was important that she return to this place; the Threshold. The dense forest loomed before her, thick and dark with vines and foliage. It was far from welcoming, and the thick clouds had masked any moon light that might provide some relief from the constant gloom and rain was pouring down over head. Sucking in a sharp breath, she arched her proud neck and pressed onward into the forest.

As she moved, she came across a pair of horses, though she hadn't caught any of what they were saying. The rain was dying down, yet mud splattered her hooves and her body was sodden after her short walk. She shook her head with a groan and plodded toward the pair. £Dang rain..." She muttered, smiling slightly. "I do hope I am not intruding...? My name is Artemis. I hail from the Foothills." She said, somewhat nervously.

speech
[Image: 258b4tv.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Take it to the limit - by Desperado - 09-15-2013, 09:07 PM
RE: Take it to the limit - by Harmony - 09-16-2013, 10:45 PM
RE: Take it to the limit - by Desperado - 09-16-2013, 11:45 PM
RE: Take it to the limit - by Harmony - 09-17-2013, 11:38 AM
RE: Take it to the limit - by Desperado - 09-17-2013, 01:22 PM
RE: Take it to the limit - by Harmony - 09-19-2013, 08:48 PM
RE: Take it to the limit - by Artemis - 09-20-2013, 02:33 PM