the Rift

&&Oh baby. Even fairytales will be jealous.

Rumplestiltskin Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
&&OH,BABY. EVEN FAIRYTALES WILL BE JEALOUS.

I trudge wearily through the forest, bored of the sparkling innocence that the persistent moonlight brought to my surroundings. Bring back the harsh daylight, for although bright, it didn’t quite have the beauty of the forest basked in a pearlescent glow. The ethereal shimmer brought pain to my blackened pools that made me squint and gave me a tenacious cranium ache. I snort in exasperation as I pass under a branch that decides to drop dew onto my cranium. Shaking myself and trying not to shiver, I continue.

Not sure what exactly I am looking for, I have been travelling for a fair few moons. Walking blindly, just trying to leave behind the alien emotions I had been feeling, for that golden femmora Belle. I couldn't understand how I had let that particular damsel in distress get to me, for I do not have any patience for those who cannot look after themselves. But she had clearly been different; the one with pelt of treasure and the eyes of the ocean, the harlot had led me down her path, from which I could now no longer escape. I still dream of her at night, and I still think of her in the day. Her innocent dial and her mesmerising pools haunt me, to the extent that it makes the lump of charcoal that is supposedly my heart twist like a dagger; leaving me nearly collapsing to my knees. These emotions just wouldn't do anymore, not for me.

Love is for the weak, the foolish, and the ones who have nothing better to live for. The concept of relying another for self-worth, happiness or even protection is plain ludicrous. Love is for those who have given up on finding the meaning of their own life for themselves; they decide to let someone else do it for them. And guess what? It always ends up as a compromise. The meaning of your life, surprisingly isn’t the meaning of somebody else’s. So why let them choose it for you? Exactly. You shouldn’t. I refused to let the vixen that had taken my morals and twisted them on a dime take any more control away from me. I would gain back everything and more beyond, if it took my last breath away.

Without realising it, I seem to have entered into what seems like some proper herd lands. I wonder who I can find here to get that jezabel from my skull. Someone lost, distraught and weak whom I can cosy up to and bleed them for all they are worth. Just like I should have done to Belle, rather than letting her keep the sprog that I had a rightful claim to. I needed a new victim. One to toy with, one who was so broken they would believe anything and take anything you offered as a way out. I needed to see the look in another’s eyes when they realised that I hadn’t been their saviour at all, rather I had been their grim reaper.

I glance about my surroundings, they don't look familiar to me, which suits me just fine. Plenty of new souls to corrupt, rather than the old tired ones that I had kept coming across before. It is no fun trying to play games with someone who has nothing else to lose, for they had already played and lost.

I let out a loud bellow, letting anyone close by that I have arrived, and that I want some attention...
"Speech" Tagged: Open! Notes: I brought him back xD Count: 581

Messages In This Thread
&&Oh baby. Even fairytales will be jealous. - by Rumplestiltskin - 09-16-2013, 12:08 PM
RE: &&Oh baby. Even fairytales will be jealous. - by Rumplestiltskin - 09-18-2013, 11:44 AM
RE: &&Oh baby. Even fairytales will be jealous. - by Rumplestiltskin - 09-26-2013, 10:14 AM