the Rift

&&Oh baby. Even fairytales will be jealous.

Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia
Flowers were supposed to be blooming everywhere, letting their sweet scent waft in the air for everyone to rejoyce in. Bees should've been buzzing around and bathing in the sweet sunlight, but there is only eternal darkness now, and I am only led by the light that the moon sheds. Flicking my long onyx tail, I wander further into the deep forest that I've grown to love. My emerald orbs still flashed in the darkness, slightly wary of my surroundings and what dangers could be lurking in the unilluminated shadows.

It wasn't that I hated the dark, no. An adventerur like me had to be fearless and had to be set to travel in any sort of condition. But I was starting to miss the sunlight despite the fact I could be spotted in the distance like a white stallion in a dark forest. There was a strange sense of superiority when I was shrouded in the darkness, when I could watch everyone. But I am a kind soul, not a cold blooded killer.

In the midst of my walk, my audits pricked up when a bellow rang through the forest, completely catching my attention. There were more horses wandering the place. Smiling and picking up my pace, I curiously trotted to where the sound came from, eager to see who was traveling the forest in these darkened times. Had the gods turned against us? Hopefully not.

Now at a quick trot, I slowed down to see a golden body not to far away with an onyx mane and a powerful body. Putting on a kind grin, I walked up to him stopping not too close to him. "Hello", my vocals were somewhat shy, but in a way not submissive. "I am Orinthia. May I ask how you came upon this place?" Questioning but not accusing, I awaited the stallion's reply. Hopefully it would be a new chance to make a friend.

Messages In This Thread
&&Oh baby. Even fairytales will be jealous. - by Rumplestiltskin - 09-16-2013, 12:08 PM
RE: &&Oh baby. Even fairytales will be jealous. - by Orinthia - 09-17-2013, 01:57 AM
RE: &&Oh baby. Even fairytales will be jealous. - by Rumplestiltskin - 09-18-2013, 11:44 AM
RE: &&Oh baby. Even fairytales will be jealous. - by Rumplestiltskin - 09-26-2013, 10:14 AM