the Rift

&&Oh baby. Even fairytales will be jealous.

Rumplestiltskin Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
&&OH,BABY. EVEN FAIRYTALES WILL BE JEALOUS.

My bellow for attention didn’t go unnoticed for long it seemed. Not more than a few minutes passed when the sickly sweet stench of a vixen entered my nostrils. I could hear her dainty footfalls on the ground long before I saw her. Dammit. This one was going to be no fun at all, I could tell from her soft gentle tones. Though they had a slight edge to them, she would be way too easy to break for what I wanted right now. I needed something long and drawn out. If you had the patience, the long term game was always a far more satisfying pursuit. But, she was here now, so I couldn’t be rude, could I?

But no sooner had I opened my maw to reply with some heavily sugar coated lyrics, a voice came from the shadows, feminine in origin as far as I could tell, and slightly mocking. She was mocking me from the darkness for my lack of wings. Her notes quickly filled my nostrils. A younger perfume this time, sweeter, slightly more pungent, followed by that of what stank of canine, wolf perhaps. The hairs on my neck stood on end, I didn’t have a good past record with wolves.

She pulled herself from the obscurities whilst introducing herself as Cirrus. My obsidian gems drank her in, her lithe filly form, her smoked blue pelt and the unfortunate hound that trailed behind her. My harks flattened slightly and my ivories knashed within my dial at the sight of the wolf like creature. Though it seemed to have some form of bond with the youngster, I still didn’t quite trust it.

Despite the flea bitten one however, I could only marvel at my luck. Barely an hour in these new lands, and here was I, surrounding by not one, but two wenches, awaiting my acquaintance.

“Well good evening Dearys. A pleasure to meet you I’m sure. Orithina, Cirrus. What pretty names you both have. My name isn’t quite as handsome I’m afraid, for it is Rumplestiltskin. I am merely a weary traveller, pausing for a breath in what are clearly your lands. I pray I am not intruding?”

I nearly jumped out of my pelt as yet another harmony came from up above. Yet another jezebel had come to join the party, though she seemed to be determined to stay in the tree tops. Her lyrics drawled her way to my harks, and again she seemed to be mocking me. Damn these pegasi. They were really starting to get my goat. What gave them the right to mock me?

Having said that however, I couldn’t help grinning as the one from above intoned that I was clearly handsome, though I seemed to be missing some appendages to join her in the skies. It boosted my ego, even though her speech made her sound slightly unstable. As she giggled, I turned my attention to the foliage above, just in time for some orange liquid to rain down on me and hit me square in the eye. Shit. That

The tree tops were swaying alarmingly now, and the occasional flash of cerulean appeared between the leaves, which I assumed belonged her.

There was a moment for silence, until an insane grin flashed through the trees, followed by the vixens head, which turned out to be quite pretty. Or at least pretty for one that was clearly not all there. Her gaze was almost electric, charging the air almost, and it settled on me first and foremost. I couldn’t figure out whether to be nervous or flattered.

“Well now, Deary. Seeing as I clearly can’t join you high above, how about you join us down below? And pray, whom might you be?”

Well what did you know, months of travelling on your lonesome, and in the space of an hour, you were surrounded by wenches. It would seem it really was my day after all..

"Speech" Tagged: Open! Notes: I brought him back xD Count: 660

Messages In This Thread
&&Oh baby. Even fairytales will be jealous. - by Rumplestiltskin - 09-16-2013, 12:08 PM
RE: &&Oh baby. Even fairytales will be jealous. - by Rumplestiltskin - 09-18-2013, 11:44 AM
RE: &&Oh baby. Even fairytales will be jealous. - by Rumplestiltskin - 09-26-2013, 10:14 AM