the Rift

&&Oh baby. Even fairytales will be jealous.

Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia
Not long after my arrival, I heard twigs cracking behind me, and leaves rustling. Turning my head away from the stallion, a gray pegasus mare appeared walking forwards with an amused expression. Offering a friendly smile, I replied to what the mare said, sensing she had a good sense of humor. "Well of course he walked", with a giggle at the end of the sentence, I flicked my tail waiting for her to speak again.

Fixating my emerald orbs on the mare, I took a step closer, unafraid at the notion they would attack me. The two equines before me seemed pretty docile. "It's a pleasure Cirrus. I'm Orinthia, just if you didn't hear me introduce myself before", politely speaking, I shifted my eyes back the stallion. He didn't seem to have a thrilled face, but shaking it off, I really didn't care.

Hearing the pegasus mare, memories flooded my mind again and got me to think about my two friends that live in the Throat. Levi and Lusana. Did they still live in the oasis? A pang hit my heart, and waves of sadness rolled over me. I wished I followed them, but something was holding me back. I couldn't settle yet, not when I had more of Helovia to explore. Besides, I already had a different herd in mind.

Then, appearing at Cirrus's side, I spotted a hell hound. Glaring at it, fear coursed through my veins, but scolding thoughts came up, warning me that not every canine was evil and would viciously maul me. Somewhat calming down, I wrenched my orbs away from the hound, hearing the approach of yet another. The mare's head was sticking out of the foliage. Not trying to instantly judge her, I didn't like her. Of course she was flirting with the stallion. Suppressing the urge to roll my eyes, I forced a smile.

"Thank you", my faced flushed in another heat wave, embarrassed that he called me a 'Deary' along with Cirrus. Yup. Another flirt most likely. "This land belongs to no one. As you see, I am an adventuring soul", flicking my tail, wondering what else he was going to say, I looked at everyone that now joined our little "party". Watching intently, I was being somewhat bored at seeing the cerulean lass hitting on Rumpelstiltskin. Poor Cirrus. What must she be thinking at this point?

Messages In This Thread
&&Oh baby. Even fairytales will be jealous. - by Rumplestiltskin - 09-16-2013, 12:08 PM
RE: &&Oh baby. Even fairytales will be jealous. - by Rumplestiltskin - 09-18-2013, 11:44 AM
RE: &&Oh baby. Even fairytales will be jealous. - by Orinthia - 09-19-2013, 01:18 PM
RE: &&Oh baby. Even fairytales will be jealous. - by Rumplestiltskin - 09-26-2013, 10:14 AM