the Rift

&&Oh baby. Even fairytales will be jealous.

Cirrus Posts: 233
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit

[ Just wanna say guys, in my post above I mentioned that Sitka had wandered away to hunt, so he's not actually near Cirrus or anyone.. ]

My little cloud's taunting words were soon backed up by another voice. Had I been by her side, I might have alerted her to the presence of the pegasus in the tree above sooner. Alas, I was away hunting, and not intending on returning to the side of my beloved until I had eaten my fill, or she decided it was time for us to depart. Spittle and citrus juice dribbled down on her, and had she not already been looking up, the fruit that followed would have clobbered her right against the refined angle of her cheekbone. As it was, my little cloud leaned away from the flying fruit easily, peering up through the foliage above to get a better view of the darkened girl within the branches. A flash of cerulean, I noticed that she held the same eyes as my little cloud, though the thought did not reach Cirrus' mind. She was simply curious who this girl was, with her sassy mouth and easy smile. Flirting wasn't something that crossed her young mind, sexual maturity may have reached her curvaceous bodice but it was yet to make its appearance upon her innocent heart. The other mare introduced herself as Orinthia, Cirrus listened with a vague flick of an ear, and another when the stallion eventually introduced himself as well.

With a name far too long to recall for one just half listening, my cloud soon grew bored of waiting for the tree-born mare to make herself more visible, instead she turned her attention back to the steed. "Stilts, was it?" she asked, unable to recall the rest of his name. "We're in the Threshold, the mere gateway into a land called Helovia. The Dragon's Throat is but one of the herdlands within, though there are vast stretches of wildlands where creatures like that live." She motioned, with a smirk upon her lips, to the belle that was amongst the trees, before tilting her head towards Orinthia as well. It wasn't an insult, so much as a tease, a taunt, perhaps unwisely made. I sighed, distracted from my hunt, and decided to make my way back towards my beloved, and those who were gathered around her. I was a fair distance away still, however, and I did not rush back.

"Are you interested in staying, Stilts?" Cirrus asked, typically direct and forward. The practice of going to the Threshold and recruiting members was not one she was particularly good at, nor even something she did consciously. She barely considered asking the others where their homes where, or if they might have been interested in something other than the wildling life they lived - it simply did not dawn upon her to make such an enquiry. Though the pegasus girl did catch her interest, she wasn't overly concerned about some sassy Outcast throwing oranges in the Threshold.

[ Sitka still is not quite with the group yet. ]

child of the sky
bg - table - manip
as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
    &&Oh baby. Even fairytales will be jealous. - by Rumplestiltskin - 09-16-2013, 12:08 PM
    RE: &&Oh baby. Even fairytales will be jealous. - by Rumplestiltskin - 09-18-2013, 11:44 AM
    RE: &&Oh baby. Even fairytales will be jealous. - by Rumplestiltskin - 09-26-2013, 10:14 AM