the Rift

&&Oh baby. Even fairytales will be jealous.

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
HEART SICK_AND EYES FILLED UP WITH BLUE

Well he was certainly less attractive once he spoke, much to Ampere's disappointment. Gaucho could talk sweet to her all day and she's certain that deary would never pop up. The thought of him set Ampere's attention drifting to Cirrus. She could not recall the girl's name, had not been listening, but the name of the land hung in her ears with memory. It was in truth the only reason Ampere had revealed herself. The bay stallion was not the first good looking stud to pass through, and he would certainly not be the last, but the conversation afforded by the throat pegasus was something worthwhile.

The unicorns came... Ampere's thoughts whispered to her mind as images of that fateful day stirred behind her eyes. So many dark shapes crashing over the horizon line, dancing in tempo to the screams of the beaten and the broken. War had come to the Throat, and yet here a member stood, inviting another into their home, and one without a horn no less.
Had they won?
Was Gaucho living?

The most important question of all though, why was Ampere so fixated on him?
I really need to get laid she groaned to herself, casting her glance back to Rumple with a haughty flick. As long as he didn't talk she supposed he would do for the night.

"I think you're missing my point stud," Ampere drawled out again, her tone teasing, but kindly so. She continued to ignore the others, though an ear was turned towards Cirrus, who at least seemed the most tolerable of the two and with a similar mischief streak as herself, which only meant Ampere had someone to out-do. "Up here the only 'us' would be you and me." She sent him another wink, vanishing back into the tree tops with a flurry of leaves. "I'm sure you'll call me whatever you like, but Ampere is what most stick with." she hollered down from the tree tops, running along the branches towards an opening in the canopy.

Cirrus continued to vie for his attention, dutifully serving her herd. Did she even like him, or did she just welcome whoever came though, adding nothing but numbers to the masses? Ampere would never understand the politics of herd life, it all seemed rather silly to have to do things you didn't want to do, or invite people you didn't like to live with you.

A space in the trees appeared and Ampere dropped down, her wings flaring to catch the air for a softer landing as hooves reached out to meet the earth. Ampere shook herself off, some twigs and foliage trapped in her mane alongside her prized feathers - it gave her a rogue appeal, like a sexy wild woman, or perhaps an insane hobo. With a smile gracing her lips as she lifted her gaze towards the gathering she strode towards them, coming from behind Rumple now, her wings folding neatly against her back. "Creatures like this are exactly who you want to spend your nights with," Ampere crooned, slipping up beside Rumple, daring to dance close and brush a shoulder against his hide. "Go home with her and you'll be cold, lonely and ...in war," Ampere cast her electric stare to Cirrus, pointedly looking for a reaction from the Throatling. What would she give away about the most recent herdland warfare? They had won hadn't they? Gaucho was alive, wasn't he?

A M P E R E

plaguedog.deviantart.com

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
&&Oh baby. Even fairytales will be jealous. - by Rumplestiltskin - 09-16-2013, 12:08 PM
RE: &&Oh baby. Even fairytales will be jealous. - by Rumplestiltskin - 09-18-2013, 11:44 AM
RE: &&Oh baby. Even fairytales will be jealous. - by Ampere - 09-20-2013, 12:15 PM
RE: &&Oh baby. Even fairytales will be jealous. - by Rumplestiltskin - 09-26-2013, 10:14 AM