the Rift

&&Oh baby. Even fairytales will be jealous.

Rumplestiltskin Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
&&OH,BABY. EVEN FAIRYTALES WILL BE JEALOUS.

I chuckled inwardly as the equine before me blushed as I flirted with both her and the smoky Pegasus. I cringed as she spoke, calling herself an adventuring soul. She was trying far too hard for my attention, and I found myself even more put off by her than I was the first time she opened her mouth. She wasn’t going to be any fun, she would be far too willing.

“I’m afraid I cant Dearie, what does make you the adventuring soul? As far as I know, you could just live in this place, and never leave.. for I have never seen you anywhere else..?”

I decided mocking this one was the way to go, flirting would only give her the wrong idea. The look on her face as the one above threw down her come ons, was one of disgust. What a Prude. I had to stifle a yawn. Sometimes a prude was fun, breaking them down and awakening the beast within them, but today I didn’t have the patience. Besides this one’s beast was likely only to be a pussy cat.

I turned my attention onto the smoked one, though she was clearly only half with me, with her other half up in the clouds with the one hidden up top. She couldn’t even get my name right for gods sake. I huffed a little bit; I hated it when the vixens didn’t hang on my every word. Mind you, Stilts had a certain ring to it, seeing as my name was rather a mouthful. She could get away with that one I guessed.

“Aye, not quite lass, but close enough. So if you live in this place, the Dragons Throat you say, what brings you here, on this perpetual night? Alone? Surely it’s not safe.”

I smirked a little, for if this was to go my way, it would be me she wouldn’t be safe from, but it wasn’t wise to let her know that this early on. Besides I hadn’t decided which one of the two remaining whores this night would be taking a turn for the worse for. Though given the calibre of the two fillies, they could well take control of the evenings proceedings instead. That was fine by me, I had all the time in the world to entice some poor soul into my web and store them like a spider stores flies when they are quite hungry enough yet..

My harks pricked as she directed a question at me, asking me if had any intentions of staying around this place.

“Well if the residents of this Helovia place are anything like you three, then it would be rude to leave, don’t you think? It would be like turning down the pearly gates for the fiery ones. What did you have in mind, lovey?”

This came out as more of a drawl than my normal charming harmony, I couldn’t help it, the endless possibilities were exciting me.

Yet again, mocking tones floated down from the trees, focussed only on me and not the others, which suited me fine. I listened with heightened anticipation as her forward remarks made their beautiful way to my harks. She winked and quickly retreated back into the foliage, and it took all of my self-restraint not to follow her, but I couldn’t be rude and put all my eggs in one basket, now could I?

“Ahh Ampere, what an inviting suggestion, but pray that would be rude to our other company, don’t you think?”

My charming velvety soprano had returned, weaving its way round the whole group, trying to capture all of their attention, though I was really only talking to Ampere.

Finally, the cerulean winged one dropped to the forest floor, allowing me a proper look at the beauty. Her eyes, violent shocks of blue, so bright that they almost caused me to squint, and an lithe bodice, pelted in obsidian, and flecked with azure, she was a sight for sore eyes.

“Ah finally, my dear. I get a proper look at you.” I spoke, as she slid herself in next to me, glancing past my shoulder, causing me to groan slightly, just loud enough for her to hear, at her blatant sexuality.

“Do I sense some herd politics here? Now, now, girls, let’s not ruin the festivities with petty squabbles! Far more fun to all get on, don’t you think?”

I had a spark in my eyes and my dial was buzzing at the prospect of the night that stood before me…

"Speech" Tagged: Open! Notes: hes going to get torn apart by these three! Count: 756

Messages In This Thread
&&Oh baby. Even fairytales will be jealous. - by Rumplestiltskin - 09-16-2013, 12:08 PM
RE: &&Oh baby. Even fairytales will be jealous. - by Rumplestiltskin - 09-18-2013, 11:44 AM
RE: &&Oh baby. Even fairytales will be jealous. - by Rumplestiltskin - 09-26-2013, 10:14 AM