the Rift

&&Oh baby. Even fairytales will be jealous.

Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia
"Well, what do you think makes an adventuring soul?", my tone was mocking, returning Rumplestilskin's favor. Giving him a coy smile, I suppressed the urge to roll my eyes. Well, even though I could be pretty darn naive, I also had the capability of being a flirt. Innocent didn't mean I wasn't intelligent. Internally chuckling, I decided to finish my sentence. "I haven't seen you around these areas either.For all I know, you might be keeping tabs on all the newcomer ladies, enjoying yourself sleeping with all of them", blood started rushing through my veins. Did I really just make that comment?

I clamped my mouth shut as the stallion addressed the other ladies. I really didn't care, but I had to keep myself from making snide remarks and annoying comebacks. The concept of a fight just made me go insane with anticipation, I loved the rush! "Well if any of the stallions were as gentlemanly as you, I can see why most ladies you encounter will drool over such a handsome stud like you", I mocked some more! Oh how fun. I knew he was mocking all of us. But I could care less.

Ampere finally decided to float down from the tops of the trees, revealing her brightly marked body. Yes indeed she was a beauty, but I was no stallion, nor was I going to admit it in front of anyone. "Petty squabbles", tonguing the words, I decided to keep my mouth shut. Ah, all the comments I could be spilling out right now. "And you, Sir, what is the definition of fun for you?" I questioned once again with a coy smile.

Messages In This Thread
&&Oh baby. Even fairytales will be jealous. - by Rumplestiltskin - 09-16-2013, 12:08 PM
RE: &&Oh baby. Even fairytales will be jealous. - by Rumplestiltskin - 09-18-2013, 11:44 AM
RE: &&Oh baby. Even fairytales will be jealous. - by Rumplestiltskin - 09-26-2013, 10:14 AM
RE: &&Oh baby. Even fairytales will be jealous. - by Orinthia - 10-01-2013, 01:37 PM