the Rift

&&Oh baby. Even fairytales will be jealous.

Cirrus Posts: 233
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit

It was just as the conversation was becoming more heated that my approach might have become noticeable to the more observant souls. I slowed my step, the hairs along my back raising as I listen, now through my own ears and my beloved's the sly comments this stallion insists on making. Though, there is a smirk of amusement upon my lips, for he mentions whether my young beauty of a cloud is safe - little does he know what wanders through the bushes not far from where his plump hide rests.

My little cloud's thoughts are all innocent and oblivious to the overtones - or was it undertones? - of the conversation, her attention still mostly fixed upon the strange girl whose mane bore feathers from various avian relations. Cirrus' own mane held three feathers from her fallen father, though they were black and white, where this Ampere's mane contains an assortment of hues. Cirrus is drawn to them more out of curiosity then anything else - Ampere is by far more interesting than the dull equine beside her, and the new stallion who seemed intent on calling them all smoochey nicknames. Deftly ignoring the query of Rumplestiltskin, I feel a wave of tension roll through her as Ampere mentions war. A snort ripped through her nostrils as she made to reply, her hoof lifting from the ground to stamp down in defiance of her words.

"Whoever thinks a place named for the fire that makes a dragon's breath cold is an idiot. As for war, we beat those stick-headed idiots from the North so far into the ground, flowers are using their horns as pedestals." Haughty and bold, the feathers upon her wings had fluffed up, her mane flapping against her nape as hints of her magic were roused by the strong emotions. It was now that I emerged from the shadows properly, though I still hung back, not wanting to draw all the attention towards myself when so much was still left to be said and done here. I sighed quietly, wondering whether my little cloud would ever figure out that in order to recruit, you had to be nice and polite... Though, she probably thought that that's exactly what she was being.

"As for my safety," she promptly turned back to the stallion, swiftly growing tired of this charade. With a swing of her crown, she pulled the spear from its hideaway amongst her feathers, its wooden shaft still dark with blood, but its silver point ever shiny and sharp. Thrusting it into the ground before her forelegs, she added, "you needn't ever worry about that." Scooping it up again, she turned on the spot, a swift, singular move, and began trotting away. I leapt upon her back as she passed me, flashing a toothy canine grin to those left in our wake. Over her shoulder, the sweet melody of Cirrus' voice cascaded from her maw, "you want a home? Travel South, and perhaps our leader will hear your plea."

And then she was gone.

[Sorry for the wait guys! Cirrus is gone, it really isn't in her character to linger for long :) ]
@[Ampere]

child of the sky
bg - table - manip
as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
    &&Oh baby. Even fairytales will be jealous. - by Rumplestiltskin - 09-16-2013, 12:08 PM
    RE: &&Oh baby. Even fairytales will be jealous. - by Rumplestiltskin - 09-18-2013, 11:44 AM
    RE: &&Oh baby. Even fairytales will be jealous. - by Rumplestiltskin - 09-26-2013, 10:14 AM
    RE: &&Oh baby. Even fairytales will be jealous. - by Cirrus - 10-14-2013, 01:45 AM