the Rift

[PRIVATE] what was right is wrong [apollo]

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow
A P O L L O

And how can you say that your truth is better than ours?
Shoulder to shoulder, now brother, we carry no arms
This blasted, damning darkness was testing them all to their limits, Apollo knew. When would it end? When would the sun return to shine down upon them and warm their backs? Shine and lead the way, give the inhabitants of Helovia something to look forward to on the long, cold nights? It seemed that the sight of the sun, of the giant glowing sphere in the sky that radiated warmth was nothing more than a distant memory, and Apollo was beginning to truly fear that it would never return.

Surely Helovia would eventually crumble without the sun? Maybe not today, or tomorrow, or a year from now... But eventually?

The stallion's thoughts were stolen from his dark and uncertain reverie when he heard the demanding vocals of the Constrictor echo his name. Ktulu's cry was urgent, marred and hindered with something else, but what it was he couldn't place. Never had he imagined hearing such a tone from his dark lady... Giving a snort to the dark sky, Apollo moved forward, one hoof in front of the other as he sought out the Constrictor. Worry bloomed in his chest and in the base of his mind, uncertain and fearful. Was everything alright? His hooves kicked at a few stray peppbles laying upon the layers of rocks and grass, but he paid them no heed, ears and eyes cast outwards in an attempt to find Ktulu.

"Ktulu? You called for me?" The question escaped his dark lips upon spotting the dark mare, despite the distance between them. Worry and concern both swelled within his warm, honey-brown eyes, and Apollo's head lifted upwards as he approached. Eytan was standing by his mistress' side, the stallion noticed, and he offered the brown cub a warm smile of greeting before directing his gaze back to Ktulu. The overo stopped and stood in place with only a tiny distance between them, hoping that Ktulu and Eytan wouldn't mind the close proximity.

Truthfully, Apollo was quite fond of the Constrictor. When he had first joined the Grey, he had been more inclined to speak with Ophelia with such ease, but since his promotion... Speaking to Ktulu had become easier. In fact, he enjoyed it. Witty, sarcastic, yet blunt and to the point, Ktulu's mind never ceased to amaze him. He had begun to understand her on ways that other did not even attempt, given her somewhat 'rough and tumble' demeanor. Honestly, the black and white stallion wished that there were more across Helovia that were like her. Too many in this land were ignorant of the ways of the world, ignorant and rather foolish... And despite her age, Ktulu understood what it took to survive. She understood how the world worked, and for that, he would always admire her.

"Are you unwell...?" The question was genuine, but when he asked, a smile tugged at his lips. Apollo's eyes shone brightly, tossing his head slightly to the left. "I discovered that my magic has returned, so if something is ailing you, I should be able to help..."

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
what was right is wrong [apollo] - by Ktulu - 09-16-2013, 07:21 PM
RE: what was right is wrong [private] - by Apollo - 09-16-2013, 07:55 PM
RE: what was right is wrong [apollo] - by Ktulu - 09-16-2013, 08:29 PM
RE: what was right is wrong [apollo] - by Apollo - 09-16-2013, 09:08 PM
RE: what was right is wrong [apollo] - by Lakota - 09-22-2013, 07:41 PM
RE: what was right is wrong [apollo] - by Ktulu - 09-23-2013, 09:13 PM