Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu</style>
when the sky turns gray and everything is screaming
i will reach inside just to find my heart is beating
</style>

"Are you unwell...? I discovered that my magic has returned, so if something is ailing you, I should be able to help..."

If only it were really as simple as allowing someone with healing magic to tap into her and fix everything that was wrong with her. He would certainly have his work cut out for him, that was for sure. She gave a slight shake of her head before raising her head to look at the paint stallion. "What ails me you would be unable to fix." She finally answered him. Ktulu stood for a moment gazing at the stallion she had chosen to lead beside her not too long ago. She had known from the moment she'd chosen him that she'd made the right choice. Not once had she ever doubted his ability and even now she knew that he would succeed where she could not no matter how she tried.

Eytan grumbled quietly in his bearish concern, to which Ktulu acknowledged with a glance. "Sure?" he asked, looking almost skeptical. "I am." Ktulu answered him back. "This is for me." The bear grumbled again and Ktulu lowered her head and nudged him. "Everything will be okay." She assured him again and with that he ambled off to give his bonded and her friend a bit of privacy.

"I suppose I should just cut to the chase and tell you why I called for you." The Constrictor said as she looked at Apollo. "Over the past months its become abundantly clear to me that I'm not cut out to live in a herd." She said. "I tried living in the Throat and I left. The Grey." She said. "Was never meant to reach the scale it has. I never intended to take a herd land and become a leader, but I did so because the Grey had grown too large to live comfortably in the forest." Would he understand where she was heading with what she was saying?

"I am not happy, Apollo, and I have not been for a long time. Day after day I patrol these borders because the warriors that were supposed to be dedicated will not do it. More and more join our ranks who know nothing about what it is to be one of us. The basis of the Grey has changed and gone in a direction that I cannot turn around. When my sister and I originally founded this group we founded it with the understanding that we would fight for those that could not defend themselves. We have not done this." The dark mare paused and stared at Apollo before shaking her head and looking away. "Despite my instincts I accepted the Basin contract and because of my choice Donovan is dead." Ktulu paused again as if sorting her thoughts. "I take my leave, Apollo. You are more than capable of leading this herd to a peaceful existence than I am. I am sorry for being a disappointment." It was time she did something to make herself happy. "I desire to remain your friend if you will have me." She finally met Apollo's gaze and held it. "If ever you need me I will help you."

Image Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
what was right is wrong [apollo] - by Ktulu - 09-16-2013, 07:21 PM
RE: what was right is wrong [private] - by Apollo - 09-16-2013, 07:55 PM
RE: what was right is wrong [apollo] - by Ktulu - 09-16-2013, 08:29 PM
RE: what was right is wrong [apollo] - by Apollo - 09-16-2013, 09:08 PM
RE: what was right is wrong [apollo] - by Lakota - 09-22-2013, 07:41 PM
RE: what was right is wrong [apollo] - by Ktulu - 09-23-2013, 09:13 PM