the Rift

[OPEN] Rings of Past Fatalities

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Since the departure of the other mares that had welcomed her to this strange place she was surprised that it was the stallion that appealed the most to her when it came to somewhere to reside. Whether it be some long forgotten herd instinct that helped her decision or something else entirely, she knew not. Both others had seemed nice but the thought of living life as what they considered to be their lifestyle choices seemed a little too wild for her liking. It had been quite sometime since she had encountered herd life bet she was hoping that it may provide her with something to adapt to once more. The days of her wandering the lands alone had taken their toll on her both mentally and physically, so to be able to call this place home was a drastic improvement on her luck.

At first she had felt high stress surrounded by many strangers but she had slowly began to feel herself relax a little more with it just being herself and Destrier, oh and Suli as well. The small dragon was a little unnerving with its quick movements and rather unpredictable behaviour but she was finding herself curious as to what exactly dragons were like normally. Her gaze wandered occasionally between the green dragon above and the black stallion walking next to her, she really wasn't sure which provided the most brain power to think about and not overreact to as she had before. That little outburst of pent up fear had been rather embarrassing and one she was not wanting to repeat if she could help it. Hearing the apology made her feel even more shame as it was not the dragon's fault that she was so jumpy, at least not the only reason. "No need to apologize, it is I who should not be as..well as jumpy as I am." She replied hastily turning her eyes to the forest floor as they walked.

As they walked slowly towards what she assumed to be the homelands she started to grow a little nervous as what it was she was walking into. How many others would their be in the world's edge? Well it didn't really matter she would have to meet them sooner or later she might as well suck it up and get the worst of her fears out of the way. If she was going to live in a herd she would have to get used to being around other horses again without freaking out about the smallest things and movements. It was the stallions who caused her the most worry, it just was not that easy to just get up and drop her past and forget about everything other stallions had put her through. Just one step at a time, thats all she could do other than to live in solitary confinement. If she could manage to warm up to Destrier in such a short period of time surely she could manage to hold her own around others.

As the lyrics fell upon her ears the fae made many mental notes trying to remember what she was being told now. It was almost like your stomach's capability to take in food, there was only so much you could put in at a time and her memory was about full for the day. She doubted that she would be going too many places on her own for awhile, at least until she managed to adapt to her surroundings and develop some sense of direction and location. "... Where did you call home before this, if you do not mind my asking, Brisa? Is it far from here?" Flicking her ears to catch the question it took a moment to develop a response that would suffice.

"Many of the places I have been I do not know the name but there has never really been somewhere I could consider home... Well maybe there was a place at one time but that was many years ago in the land of feathered hooves." She said quietly, surprised that she could remember the name of where her father's herd had resided all those years ago. It had been the start of her nightmare so really it wasn't all that easy to just forget where it all began. "My family once resided there but then... well things happened and I ended up alone just wandering from place to place.." It was difficult for her to repeat the basics of her life but she knew that it had to be done. Her blue eyes misted over as she thought back to the pasts painful memories. Once again she took to trying to focus on her surroundings to distract her thoughts, but it was not the land that seemed to draw her attention. Destrier was her object of interest but she couldn't bring herself to admit she was placing her life with that of a stallion.

His jerky movement had caught her eye long before now but it had taken some time for her to clue in to the actual cause of his pain. His leg was the issue and her ever curous mind wondered what it was that had happened to it. "Your leg, umm what happened? I mean if you don't mind me asking that is. Does it hurt you that much? Her question was probably stupid considering his limping gave away the pain identification but still she felt inclined to return his question but never really expected an actual answer. She couldn't help but feel concern for her new friend, maybe there was something she could do to help ease his pain? What she had no idea but the thought was there. What reason did he have to open up to her after all? She was already getting her hopes up, but how much of her past would have to be revealed before she earned the trust to receive such information?

TAGS: @[Destrier] OPEN
WORDS: 970
NOTES: <3 I love rping with this mare, she is so much fun.

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Rings of Past Fatalities - by Destrier - 09-16-2013, 08:36 PM
RE: Rings of Past Fatalities - by Brisa - 09-16-2013, 09:42 PM
RE: Rings of Past Fatalities - by Hellena - 09-16-2013, 11:17 PM
RE: Rings of Past Fatalities - by Destrier - 09-19-2013, 09:44 AM
RE: Rings of Past Fatalities - by Brisa - 09-20-2013, 02:45 PM
RE: Rings of Past Fatalities - by Hellena - 09-24-2013, 08:05 AM
RE: Rings of Past Fatalities - by Brisa - 10-01-2013, 08:57 PM
RE: Rings of Past Fatalities - by Brisa - 10-18-2013, 12:46 PM