the Rift

[JUDGED] Looking For Trouble - Felix, Challenge

Oliver Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Break them, or I will...

I paced back and forth. The field around me waiting to be explored. I could either explore, or pick a fight. I did want to spill some blood, other horses' blood. I halted and thought for a moment. I could always fight then explore? Yes, we'll do that! Who would challenge me here, and how would they fight? All I had to do, was remember that I was behemoth. My withers stood at 18hh, and my wings had an extremely large wing span. I unfurled them, hearing a woosh. My golden appendages glittered under the pale moon's light. I squinted my eyes and tried to see into the distance. I didn't see anything moving, but I felt it in the air. Someone was here.

What it was didn't matter to me, I wanted to fight. I am and was a good fighter, so I thought I could take on a horse here, but I wasn't sure. The most I knew was that I could serious damage to a horse, small or big. I think I had a chance, even if it was a small one. I just had to learn the way of a Helovian fighter, and then I had to become one. It was my goal to advance here, even if this is the only place I ever get far in. I wanted to last, to make an impact here, but first, I had to prove my worth, a step at a time.

My muscles tensed as I caught a scent, but a scent of what? I hoped this would be my opponent, maybe if I was lucky, this horse could become my prisoner. A prisoner I could hold for ransom, or maybe I could keep him or her until he or she bored me, and then I would allow her to leave (and take whatever consequences from the horse's family and friends.) I knew I would do something with my prisoner. Maybe just give his freedom to a herd and allow the to deal with it.

Who knows what I'd do.. I certainly didn't. I could be very unpredictable at times. Only those who truly understand and know me, know how I'll act. Even then, sometimes it can be a guessing game. Maybe I just trick everyone? Maybe I don't want anyone to know how I'll act, so they'll never get bored... or maybe I'm just slightly insane, and no one knows it.

Do you think I'm insane... or just a trickster?

"Thinking. Speaking. Acting."

OOC :: This is a challenge against @[Felix] for his freedom!
- 4 Attacks + Closing defense
- It is set on thistle meadow. There are trees far in the distance and nothing near us, but the ground under our hooves. The air is crisp and refreshing, but by no means cold. Everything is dark, save for the full moon overhead that is giving is light.
- Hybridized System!
- Good luck!
- @[Tamme]

---

Oliver | LargeWB/Draft | 0VP
Strength: 10
Speed: 3
Agility: 5
Endurance: 4
Offense Item: 0
Defense Item: 0
Amulet: 0