the Rift

[JUDGED] Looking For Trouble - Felix, Challenge

Oliver Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Break them, or I will...

Not long did the mysterious scent stay mysterious. I heard hoof beats going around me. Where they were coming for changed a lot. First they were in front, than behind, than on my side. This horse was circling me, but I couldn't locate him yet. Than like the quickness of lightning, this demon turned to me. Finally, my eyes caught him. He was at a gallop towards me. I wasn't fast enough to move out of the way, so I bulked up and prepared for the hit. My wings still fully extended.

I raised my head as high as I possibly could. As he got closer, my muscles tightened and I braced myself. Finally, he hit me. I didn't dare look at my chest to scan for possible injuries now that a fight was underway, instead I decided to fight back. I think I did pretty well in close quarters, if may say so myself.

I reared into the air. As my legs swung at where I assumed Felix still was, the pain from the hit on my chest was unimaginable. It tingled and stung at the same time. It was becoming slightly numb, and I knew that there was going to be a fat ass bruise there, and maybe some fur-less places. I had to admit it, I was a heavy horse. His figure hitting mine wasn't enough to really shake me, but it still stung... Like fucking hell.

I no more wanted to play nice. I'd trash talk him until he cried, and I would possibly bat him until he died. "No, bitch, I didn't want to dance... Especially with such an ignorant, childish, weak, male." My voice wavered slightly as I still could feel the pain in my rather wide and muscular chest, but that did not put a damper on this... Dance. All of the sudden, I slammed my front hooves back on the ground. The thistle seemed to cry and recoil under my massive weight. The deep thunder-like sound from hooves hitting earth was loud, but not as loud as it could have been... Just wait for when I jump and the earth seems to deflate like a full balloon.

Now what? Do I just sit and wait for an attack from him, or attack again? I figured I would wait a moment and let him attack as I caught my breath for a few seconds. My chest heaved as my heart pumped blood hard.

Was I ready for the foreign Helovia fighting ways?

"Thinking. Speaking. Acting."

OOC :: This is a challenge against Felix for his freedom!
- 4 Attacks + Closing defense (1/4) (0/1)
- Attack Summary :: Directly after Felix rams him, he rears up and throws his legs around to try and hit Felix in the face. As he does so, he feels the pain from Felix's attack.
- Injuries :: Sore chest (that will turn into a bruise later).
- Hybridized System!
- Good luck!
HP: 35.5

Messages In This Thread
Looking For Trouble - Felix, Challenge - by Oliver - 09-17-2013, 03:45 PM
RE: Looking For Trouble - Felix, Challenge - by Felix - 09-18-2013, 11:45 AM
RE: Looking For Trouble - Felix, Challenge - by Felix - 09-20-2013, 04:41 AM
RE: Looking For Trouble - Felix, Challenge - by Felix - 09-22-2013, 04:16 AM
RE: Looking For Trouble - Felix, Challenge - by Felix - 09-22-2013, 04:26 AM
RE: Looking For Trouble - Felix, Challenge - by Oliver - 09-25-2013, 06:44 PM
RE: Looking For Trouble - Felix, Challenge - by Oliver - 10-31-2013, 05:52 PM