the Rift

[JUDGED] Looking For Trouble - Felix, Challenge

Oliver Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Break them, or I will...

I scoffed in my mind at Felix's meaningless words. The cocky pompass ass would not go free. Even if he stayed free today, some other day he'd be my very own prisoner. Perhaps if I couldn't get him, I'd get someone close to him, then just maybe I would let the one he loves, for himself. Whether I'm bad at explaining things, or this isn't planned out well, it will happen. Just know that.

After the rat and me got in close corners, I thought I could keep him close, but he was too smart and ascended into the air. He quickly disappeared among the stars, but see, that's his mistake. There were stars. I only saw a black mass of darkness fly under the stars. I could find him that way, but even then, I lost sight of him sometimes.

I could hear the faintest wings strokes, but where they were was unknown at this moment. Then, I caught the sound of wings, but this time it was to close for comfort. I bucked into the air, hoping to hit whatever was about to hit me. I didn't know if I had been able to kick the bitch, but he certainly hit me. My back right leg was bent and twisted in a way it should not have, and my hind left legs immediately became painful. My hind end was thrust to the ground as my front end scurried forward hoping to not fall on the ground. Like dynamite went off, a pain surged through my hide end as I stayed on all fours, but hobbling away a good distance from the gold horse.

After a moment, my left leg just ached slightly, but my hind right hurt badly, but I didn't let it stop me. Using every last ounce of energy stored, I turned to face the gold one. I surged forward as fast as my muscles could launch me to him. I opened my wings and flapped hard as to go faster. I doubted the gold boy could rebound from crashing into me and most likely the floor to escape my body getting launched at him.

"Heads up!" I taunted right before I would hit him (if he hadn't moved, or gotten up.)

"Thinking. Speaking. Acting."

OOC :: This is a challenge against Felix for his freedom!
- 4 Attacks + Closing defense (2/4) (0/1)
- Attack Summary :: Bucks into the air hoping to kick Felix as he hit his hind legs. Then, he moves away from Felix, before turning back to him and propelling himself at Felix, while using his wings to gain more speed. His goal is to hit Felix hard and send him tumbling.
- Injuries :: Sore chest (that will turn into a bruise later). His hind right legs is very achy and he now limps from it. His hind left leg just aches slightly.
- Hybridized System!
- Good luck!

Messages In This Thread
Looking For Trouble - Felix, Challenge - by Oliver - 09-17-2013, 03:45 PM
RE: Looking For Trouble - Felix, Challenge - by Felix - 09-18-2013, 11:45 AM
RE: Looking For Trouble - Felix, Challenge - by Felix - 09-20-2013, 04:41 AM
RE: Looking For Trouble - Felix, Challenge - by Felix - 09-22-2013, 04:16 AM
RE: Looking For Trouble - Felix, Challenge - by Felix - 09-22-2013, 04:26 AM
RE: Looking For Trouble - Felix, Challenge - by Oliver - 09-25-2013, 06:44 PM
RE: Looking For Trouble - Felix, Challenge - by Oliver - 10-31-2013, 05:52 PM