the Rift

[JUDGED] Looking For Trouble - Felix, Challenge

Oliver Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Break them, or I will...

Much like a train, Oliver was thrust into the gold ass' side, but the boy could turn a bite, and he did. I felt cold, wet, teeth ripe all seven layers of my skin and rip a chunk out as my body continued going forward. I seemed to growl at the sunny boy, and as I did I felt the gash on the side of my neck tingle with pain and slowly start to drip crimson blood. Folding my wings and letting my weight fall into my haunches, I slid to a stop.

My ears pinned as I kicked out ferociously. I'd hoped I was close enough to him to be able to kick him. I'd kicked out twice before turning onto my haunches to face where I thought he was and without a second thought, I lashed out with my front hooves at him. I hoped I had stopped close enough to the gold boy to kick him with my back and front hooves, but I wasn't sure.

Everything stung and ached. My legs ached, my chest stung AND ached, my neck stung and was also cut. This fight was bad, but it wasn't the worse I had. One fight I went through at my old home was terrible. I'd lost by so much and in the end, I was on the floor next to death. Of course that fight had been five to one, but still. I was so embarrassed, so I trained and trained, and now, I was here. I was strong, but slow, but strong. So strong that I knew how to deal damage to other horses, and take little damage. Sadly, I was slow, but my wings thankfully helped me be quicker. Flying, well that was something else. I was clumsy and awkward, as if I hadn't learnt how to fly, but in my defense, I really didn't. I had to teach myself, and basically all I learnt was flap to not fall, but even then.. I fell sometimes, but only if I was really tired.

After my attack, I took a small break and waited for the stud to deal his damage.

"Thinking. Speaking. Acting."

OOC :: This is a challenge against Felix for his freedom!
- 4 Attacks + Closing defense (3/4) (0/1)
- Attack Summary :: After hitting Felix and getting a cut, he slides to a stop and bucks out at him, hoping he is close enough to hit him and that felix didn't move. After that, he turns aroun on his haunches an rears (and tries to kick him again.)
- Injuries :: Sore chest (that will turn into a bruise later). His hind right legs is very achy and he now limps from it. His hind left leg just aches slightly. He has a cut on the left side of his neck from Felix
- Hybridized System!
- Good luck!
[/quote]

Messages In This Thread
Looking For Trouble - Felix, Challenge - by Oliver - 09-17-2013, 03:45 PM
RE: Looking For Trouble - Felix, Challenge - by Felix - 09-18-2013, 11:45 AM
RE: Looking For Trouble - Felix, Challenge - by Felix - 09-20-2013, 04:41 AM
RE: Looking For Trouble - Felix, Challenge - by Felix - 09-22-2013, 04:16 AM
RE: Looking For Trouble - Felix, Challenge - by Felix - 09-22-2013, 04:26 AM
RE: Looking For Trouble - Felix, Challenge - by Oliver - 09-25-2013, 06:44 PM
RE: Looking For Trouble - Felix, Challenge - by Oliver - 10-31-2013, 05:52 PM