the Rift

[JUDGED] Looking For Trouble - Felix, Challenge

Oliver Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[quote='Oliver' pid='66391' dateline='1379450707']

Break them, or I will...

Air.

Was that really all he felt? The worst feeling for me, was air. Why? It meant a failed attack, and sadly, when I kicked the two times, all I felt was air, and it angered me greatly. As my giant hooves land on the grass with a thud, I snort in an irritated way. Damn you. My muscles contracted as I stomped my hoof. Luckily, my gaze came up to see this... pampas ass coming for me. He seemed to aim himself for my left shoulder, and as he bounded towards me, I knew he was aiming there.

My uninjured shoulder would stay uninjured. I recoiled my entire chest, head, and shoulder to the right, away from the gold boy, but sadly, my barrel, butt, and hind legs were still were they had been, putting me into an awkward situation. I'd managed to just miss hiss kick, but I could almost feel the wind dance with my fur. Then, I summon my energy and kick my large and muscled legs out to the right, trying to hit him. Where? I wasn't sure, since he was moving and everything was dark. I figured I'd hit along his flank, but I wasn't sure.

As my legs came back to the floor I trotted forward, the opposite direction of Felix. As I trotted, I felt my front left leg twist. Then, I felt pain surge up my leg. Was I such an idiot as to hurt.. myself? I tossed my head, trying to cover what was an obvious trip. After a few paces, I halted. My goal now, was to stand strong and see. Would he attack again? I wasn't sure, so I stayed prepared. I hoped the fight was over. My legs... hurt. My chest ached. Why was I falling apart? Had I lost my touch?

"Thinking. Speaking. Acting."

OOC :: This is a challenge against Felix for his freedom!
- 4 Attacks + Closing defense (4/4) (0/1)
- Attack Summary :: As Felix runs by Oliver, Oliver kicks his legs out at him, hoping to hit him. Felix's attack was dodged, but oliver derped and pulled
- Injuries :: Sore chest (that will turn into a bruise later). His hind right legs is very achy and he now limps from it. His hind left leg just aches slightly. He has a cut on the left side of his neck from Felix. Twisted front left ankle.
- Hybridized System!
- Good luck!

So sorry, this sucked SOOO bad. >.>

Messages In This Thread
Looking For Trouble - Felix, Challenge - by Oliver - 09-17-2013, 03:45 PM
RE: Looking For Trouble - Felix, Challenge - by Felix - 09-18-2013, 11:45 AM
RE: Looking For Trouble - Felix, Challenge - by Felix - 09-20-2013, 04:41 AM
RE: Looking For Trouble - Felix, Challenge - by Felix - 09-22-2013, 04:16 AM
RE: Looking For Trouble - Felix, Challenge - by Felix - 09-22-2013, 04:26 AM
RE: Looking For Trouble - Felix, Challenge - by Oliver - 09-25-2013, 06:44 PM
RE: Looking For Trouble - Felix, Challenge - by Oliver - 10-31-2013, 05:52 PM