the Rift

[OPEN] Hidden Secrets, Untold Stories.[Open]

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
The snowy fae seemed to be paralyzed with terror as the stallion kindly approached her with a calmed stance and friendly orbs. Her silky long mane shrouded most of her face, obscuring it from his view. Flicking his tail, overridden with curiosity, Arrane wished to see her even better. Sensing tension, the stench of fear was overpowering, and offering a smile he spoke with boyish vocals. "Don't worry, I mean no harm", with a hint of flirt in his voice. There was no need to be scared....or shy. This mare reminded him over and over of Brisa with her warm orbs instead of sky blue eyes, shyly receding from his touch.

Oh how he missed her, she fooled him, making him crazy every living second of the day. That was the past, but doesn't it always happen when you fall in love? Rejection stings and is a torture constantly replaying in your mind, like a living hell. Suppressing an elongated sigh, the male painfully shut his eyes, and reverted her attention back to the stressed fae. Her mind seemed to be clouding up as she hesitated for a little while to respond to him. "I'm just wandering about, wishing the sun would rise once more", the stallions vocals were full of regret. Yeah. I'm actually trying to forget about Brisa.

"And may I return the question. What brings you out here, ma'am?" Kindly questioning, Arrane wished to get to know her better. Despite her confusion and fear scent, he found her interesting. What had scarred her so badly to the point she almost fled in the sight of another? "Oh, and by the way, I didn't catch your name Miss", flirtatious tones cooed out of his throat. Arrane was charming in a sort of youthful way, though he was never aware of it.

Messages In This Thread
Hidden Secrets, Untold Stories.[Open] - by Brisa - 09-17-2013, 11:33 PM
RE: Hidden Secrets, Untold Stories.[Open] - by Arrane - 09-27-2013, 02:37 PM