the Rift

[OPEN] Hidden Secrets, Untold Stories.[Open]

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
Emotions flashed through the fae's sky blue eyes as she continued to stare at Arrane. The white stallion could sense some sort of internal conflict going on in her mind. Now eager to find out what was bothering her so much, he just simply wished to comfort the mare in distress. It pained him just as much to watch her torturing herself, even if he probably didn't go through the hardships that have traumatized her this way. Even though his occasional moments where he was sort of brash, Arrane still had feelings and cared deeply for the well being of others.

Pricking up his audits, he silently watched as she seemed to nervously stare at him with wary eyes. "Please...I truly don't mean to intrude, and don't take me as some nosy stuck up", beginning his sentence with an apology in advance, the male gave out a massive sigh hoping he would word everything right. Brisa was slowly sinking out of his mind, and now he was focused on this lass. "I... I can sense there is something troubling you...Just looking in your eyes I can see you don't trust me and that there is something really hurting you", pausing in between he swished his tail to let the information sink in.

"If....if it isn't too much of a bother...do you mind telling me what is...what's hurting you so much?" Finally spilling out everything he needed to say, he looked at her with compassionate blue eyes. "I'm willing to comfort you", he sadly sighed. But now something else completely caught his attention, like a massive punch in the gut. An audible gasp wheezed out of his body, and he stared at her with widened eyes.

Trying to take a step back, he stumbled and almost lost his balance. A mere whisper escaped his cracked throat through dried lips. "Oh my gods". Now if he were a female, by now he would have fainted, but his heart was only pounding very hard and his head was spinning. This mare... This mare that resembled his beloved so much...Her name was Brisa. The urge to get closer to her was unbelievable, but he restrained himself.

"Y-you're name is Brisa?" His tones were shocked and his voice cracked in a boyish manner as he tried making himself focus. Stop! You're confusing yourself! This isn't her! Is it? "U-uh yeah. Such a lovely day to take a stroll isn't it", with a nervous laugh added at the end, the stallion felt himself slipping away. Brisa. Her name is Brisa. And what a coincidence she just had to resemble her almost exactly.

Messages In This Thread
Hidden Secrets, Untold Stories.[Open] - by Brisa - 09-17-2013, 11:33 PM
RE: Hidden Secrets, Untold Stories.[Open] - by Arrane - 10-01-2013, 02:01 PM