the Rift

[OPEN] Hidden Secrets, Untold Stories.[Open]

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

I can sense there is something troubling you...Just looking in your eyes I can see you don't trust me and that there is something really hurting you. If....if it isn't too much of a bother...do you mind telling me what is...what's hurting you so much These lyrics yet meant to be seemingly harmless did something to her insides causing her heart to jump into her throat as it pounded painfully. "I...I...can't.." She stuttered feeling herself slowly losing her connection to her thoughts. The very things that she had been trying to overcome, to forget came flooding back with a vengeance hitting her like a ton of bricks. Before her no longer stood the stallion but rather the haunting memory of her mother all those years ago. Blood trailed down her slick pelt staining the once silver coat the horrible darkened shades of crimson. This was the last image she could recall of her mother as she pleaded with her to run, to get as far away as possible.

Shaking her head violently in an effort to regain her own thoughts she staggered back a step blinking back a fresh set of hot tears that sprang to her orbs. No she couldn't let it consume her again, she couldn't go back there. Her legs felt as if she had run for days suddenly feeling as if they were dead weights barely able to hold up her own dwindling mass. Surely if she had the ability to vomit she would have at the flashback as it gradually disappeared back into the depths of her mind. Heaving a breath trying to steady her imbalance she concentrated on remaining standing. From the corner of her eye another figure appeared to her surprise, she had not remembered seeing anyone else around before. In a way she was thankful for the distraction as it displaced the horror stricken thoughts that clouded her mind previously. He was a rather elegant looking stallion who was the complete opposite colouration as compared to their contrasting shades of white.

Something strange seemed to have gripped Arrane as well for he was off from the individual she had met at first. Nerves seemed to have gripped his features draining the energy his tone had carried before, was it because of this new stud or was it something else? Unease filtered through her brain at his sudden change causing her to move away towards the newcomer for what a sense of security? "This...boy isn't bothering you, is he, miss?" Her gaze fell upon his, her eyes meeting his own with curiosity yet a surreal sense of stability which helped to ground her again to the earth. Horns sprouted from the sides of his cranium but instead of giving him a fearful image the fae felt a sense of calmness radiate from him rather drawing her to him. Hesitantly she stepped over beside him lowering her head for a second unsure how to respond to his question. Her velveteen muzzle reached out to touch his shoulder almost without her conscious awareness as a kind gesture to the black stag. It was simple enough only requiring a yes or no answer yet her mind felt more conflicted between them to decide for sure. Yes he had triggered a flashback causing her a great deal of pain yet she did not get the sense that it was intentional or meant to have the effect it did upon her damaged emotions.

"Yes...no..maybe.. Well I really don't know how to answer that, things are just.. complicated." She replied quietly with her voice remaining unusually steady despite her heart pounding in her chest. How was this newcomer having such a drastic effect over her? Was it just her imagination screwing with her? Who was he anyway? The questions whisked around freely in her mind piquing her interest immediately instead of shutting her verbal skills down as they had with Arrane. Her reaction before to the white stallion's words made her realize she was not able to retell her past openly yet strangely enough if the black stallion had asked would she still of had the same reaction?

tags: @[Arrane], @[Torleik]
muse: Excellent
notes: No problem at all it will be fun to have them all together. Plus it will be good for Brisa to meet others<3

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Hidden Secrets, Untold Stories.[Open] - by Brisa - 09-17-2013, 11:33 PM
RE: Hidden Secrets, Untold Stories.[Open] - by Brisa - 10-01-2013, 08:49 PM