the Rift

[OPEN] Hidden Secrets, Untold Stories.[Open]

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

To say that she was confused would be an understatement as she caught the white stallion's words as they drifted across the wind towards where she stood. Granted it wasn't only his words that were a mystery but this entire situation. Hell she was moving away from one stallion yet finding trust in another she did not even know, maybe she was really going crazy. "I..I hope you feel better about it". What exactly did Arrane mean by these words? He had no idea what nightmare she had lived through to get here, how was she to expect to feel better about it? Surely something else was on his mind to be talking so juvenile, if that was even the correct word for it. Understanding him was hard enough with the stammering and his general tone, why did he have to make things worse with taking like this?

Lifting her eyes from the greenery beneath her feet she hesitantly glanced up to see the exchange between the two stallions. The black who she stood closest to almost seemed to be sizing up Arrane with annoyance, hopefully her words hadn't been the wrong choice. It wasn't her intent for anyone to come out of this missing chunks of who they were beforehand. Nervously her blue orbs met those of Arrane almost as if to apologize for something but no words came. "if I was a bother to you. I just wanted to be kind" Her breath ceased in her lungs as his words hit her making her feel horribly ill as her gaze fell again at the impact of meaning behind the words. What had she done to him to make him sound so desolate and upset? Her expression during her relapse attack maybe, no none of that was due to him surely he cannot think otherwise could he?

Everything started to blur before her eyes overwhelming her thoughts making her head spin. Mumbled voices registered vaguely as her responses remained intact as if she was actually there being attentive to the conversations but her mind ceased to exist momentarily. "If I can help you, you need only ask," The gentle touch of the stallion's flesh against hers shocked her out of whatever state she had been drawn into as her mind concentrated on staying rooted to the spot instead of fleeing as she had before if a stallion even came near her. Something with this stallion seemed to target parts of her mind that were once forgotten, giving her the strange sensation of butterflies in her gut rampaging around. The only touch she had felt in the past couple months had been tarnishing and damaging it was strange to actually feel reassurance and warmth, something she could only ever recall from the memories of her mother.

Swaying unsteadily on her feet her body reacted to her rollercoaster of emotions almost buckling her knees. A soft sigh caught her body before her nervous system reacted to maintain her balance and not send her crashing to the ground. Maybe this was its payback for the unknown countless hours of sleep she had not been getting or the lack of proper food intake. She could not recall the last time she had actually been able to sleep or take the time to eat something to sustain herself. Shaking her head slightly to clear the feeling off she raised her head slightly to look between the two stallions only to find both of them waiting for her to say something. Oh wasn't her luck just the greatest she thought sarcastically. " I appreciate the offer.. but you do not need to waste your energy on me. Surely you have more important things to do..." She said quietly feeling the same old loneliness return.

In reality she would really like to have some company even for a little while but her voice could not state her feelings. Neither of the pair had been unkind to her and the thought of getting to know them was nice to think about. The response she would have liked to have been able to say to the black stallion was that she would really like him to help her, but her mind was still in the thought process that she could not count on anyone to be there for her. Honestly she wasn't sure that she knew how to ask for help even when she needed it greatly.

TAGS: @[Arrane], @[Torleik]
MUSE: Great
NOTES: Her form of asking for help haha

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Hidden Secrets, Untold Stories.[Open] - by Brisa - 09-17-2013, 11:33 PM
RE: Hidden Secrets, Untold Stories.[Open] - by Brisa - 10-04-2013, 11:38 PM