the Rift

[PRIVATE] tear the sun and me apart [psyche]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

In the days since her self inflicted exile from the Foothills Ktulu had wandered far and wide across Helovia. She had avoided the Dark Forest to the best of her abilities, because she feared the place would bring back far too many memories that she just did not want to have to cope with. She had also avoided the setting hoof in the Foothills, but Eytan still roamed the hills occasionally, assuring Ktulu that the family she had left behind were still okay. She often wondered if they knew that she had not abandoned them completely and that she would still come to them if they needed her to. That she would still spill her own blood for them. What made her so loyal to them after she had been so disappointed and disgusted in the lack of ambition she had seen?

Apollo. She had come to love him dearly as a friend and felt guilty that she had put him in the position of a leader only to leave him to his own devices.

Ktulu snorted then blinked as her breath fogged the air in front of her. When had she traveled so far north? How had she not noticed the snow that crunched under her hooves and dusted her back? Belatedly she realized just how numbing the cold was and began to realize just why Ophelia liked the north so much. The cold not only numbed her body but it numbed her mind.

There was only so much cold that Ktulu could take, though, and so the dark mare ducked into a cave that she assumed was unoccupied. Moments later Eytan followed behind her, grumbling because he was hungry and hunting in the dark and in the middle of a frozen wasteland wasn't exactly easy. Ktulu snorted and shook out her mane, effectively sending a swarm of fireflies into the darkness of the cave. "There might be something in here for you to eat." She told the bear, but he just huffed at her. "Go look." Eytan looked at his bonded before ambling into the darkness of the cave, sniffing out anything that might serve as food.

@[Psyche]

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
tear the sun and me apart [psyche] - by Ktulu - 09-18-2013, 12:03 AM
RE: tear the sun and me apart [psyche] - by Ktulu - 10-03-2013, 10:36 PM
RE: tear the sun and me apart [psyche] - by Ktulu - 10-14-2013, 10:14 PM
RE: tear the sun and me apart [psyche] - by Ktulu - 10-15-2013, 10:28 PM
RE: tear the sun and me apart [psyche] - by Ktulu - 10-29-2013, 08:57 PM