the Rift

[PRIVATE] tear the sun and me apart [psyche]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

As Eytan ambled slowly toward the back of the cave Ktulu stayed at the front of it, gazing out at the darkness. The flurry of fireflies that she had shaken from her mane had settled once more in the pearly white strands. By that time most of them had stopped glowing, but there were several that continued to glow golden in her mane. Everytime she saw them she thought of the Ancient Bear that had gifted her with Eytan when he was still a young cub. The last time she had seen the bear was when he had passed on, leaving the forest without its guardian.

Ktulu's mind was suddenly filled with a vision of black and crimson and the mare turned. Eytan had halted in his exploration of the cave and she could see the outline of a unicorn standing not too far from him. "Eytan." Her voice echoed through the cave holding both a warning in its tone for the unicorn that stood looking at her companion and authority so Eytan would not question her. He was becoming better and better at questioning her decisions, which was both a good and a bad thing. He made her think and he made her realize when she was wrong and when she was right.

There was no aggression in the bear's eyes as he looked up at the fallen queen, nor was there a hint of fear. He was slow about it but he eventually turned and made his way back to Ktulu, who had already begun to close the distance between herself and her companion and their unknown company. She, however, wasn't unknown for long because there was no mistaking the positively infuriating mare.

"Psyche." She said the older's mare name and gave a slight dip of her head, mindful of her horn. "We didn't know this cave was occupied." But she wasn't making any move to leave it. She was weary from travel and wanted to rest a while before she traveled any further into the wilderness.

@[Psyche]

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
tear the sun and me apart [psyche] - by Ktulu - 09-18-2013, 12:03 AM
RE: tear the sun and me apart [psyche] - by Ktulu - 10-03-2013, 10:36 PM
RE: tear the sun and me apart [psyche] - by Ktulu - 10-14-2013, 10:14 PM
RE: tear the sun and me apart [psyche] - by Ktulu - 10-15-2013, 10:28 PM
RE: tear the sun and me apart [psyche] - by Ktulu - 10-29-2013, 08:57 PM