the Rift

[ASSASSINS] It's got me thinking...

Nicodemus Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Slinking through the darkness you will find the manly form of Nicodemus. An ex general wandering in search of his king. Doing only his duty. Though it's been so long since the day he has had company, his mind has shut down. Insanity breaking at the cracks. Annoyance, rage, hatred... everything flows from the stud. Each step he takes can be heard throughout the forest, with force he stomps through the returning grass. Devastated by the nightly air that never turns away.

Circles. He turns in circles. Bucking, snorting, and carrying on. Hoping to release this aching numbness. Sky eyes twitch. Stopping to stare into the blank dark, Nicodemus sighs. A rough sound that seems to echo throughout the forest. Nostrils twitching. Tail slashing. Each breath taking expands his sides so far he looks as though he is a maniac. So he waits here. Wandering on and on. Reliving the night that his very best soldier turned against him. For what reason? He does not know. Only that the king is lost with them or dead and that very soldier took the stand as king himself. Snot pours from Nicodemus' nares and he slings his head about. Cropped mane bouncing but long forelock tangling around his face. A mad scene. Bugers flying to the sides, slobber rolling from his lips. Mad man. Maaadd man. A battle cry is released and he begins to dig his left hoof into the dirt. Slinging mud and dust to his stomach.

[ooc- reply post will definitely be better, i suck at starting posts xD]

Nicodemus

what its like

Messages In This Thread
[ASSASSINS] It's got me thinking... - by Nicodemus - 09-18-2013, 07:03 PM
RE: [ASSASSINS] It's got me thinking... - by Adrixaura - 09-19-2013, 08:04 PM
RE: [ASSASSINS] It's got me thinking... - by Nicodemus - 09-22-2013, 11:09 AM
RE: [ASSASSINS] It's got me thinking... - by Adrixaura - 10-02-2013, 10:43 PM