the Rift

[ASSASSINS] It's got me thinking...

Nicodemus Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Standing there in silence he waited. Waited for someone, something to acknowledge his presence. A tiny bit of hope inside though it was surrounded by emptiness and the knowing that he was alone forever. Perhaps dead. Just walking a lonely earth as his punishment for the cruel and disgusting deeds he had done. Perhaps this could have been the case if he hadn't seen a form coming his way. An equine like shape that seemed to walk with slow grace as it approached him. Though the darkness teased his eyes. Squinting them to get a better look he lowered his head and flattened his ears to his neck. Golden streaks throughout the mane of this other, a stallion at scent, stood out in the very dim light they had. A horn protruding from the base of Tonka's forehead. If the hair on Nicodemus' back could stand straight up, it would. Bared teeth and ears still flattened sharp to his neck the stud tensed up into battle position.

Awaiting the attack. Knowing that a unicorn is the one who put him into this position, Tonka could be a follower of his second hand man that back stabbed him. Who tried to kill him. Telling him words that seemed to fall from his tongue with ease, calm and brother. "Do I look of kin to you?" Nic spits with coal. Hot temper flaring. Only in protection of himself. Not out of hate and spite. Out of fear of losing himself again. Knowing that letting his guard down and becoming close to someone again would only let him be made a fool of. "Nicodemus, a lost general searching for his king." but something else approached. A mare, of white. Ghostly figurine that danced with an air. Something about her just slightly pissed Nic off. An annoyance with her. Perhaps the way she fluttered about sticking her nose in a meeting, poking at this 'Tonka' he had just met. Though her introduction was long it seemed as if she was trying to get a flare from Nicodemus. A flare of longing, lust, temptation. Lifting his carefully carved neck, curving it in just the fashion it belonged, muscles bulging out as far as they could. A keen right eye kept on her. Lifted in amusement. A smirk settled upon his maw. "I'll just call you mare then." he chuckled, she didn't deserve to hold a name. Not with the way she waltzed in. Acting as if she knew the world like the front of her breast. "I would advise you to tuck away your seduction theme, as I have no interest in a mare who presents herself in such the way you do."

Yet another settles upon the scene. By now he is not enraged that there are others around him. He is slightly grateful inside. Though he would never show it physically. Still his ears are set flat against his neck and his eyes are cold blue slates. Muscles are coiled to show he is ready for anything. To prove he is a careless, reckless being that has no self control. A chestnut painted filly whom greets them all with a kind structure. Noting the way she holds herself and the way she sticks to herself and whom she knows. Without acting as though she is a know it all. Nicodemus, even the cold brute he is acknowledges the respectful mare with the slight dip of his head.

[ooc- sorry for the wait! had the pow wow and many things going on this weekend, spent the night at an equine park and had no sleep because no one informed me bringing ear plugs would be a great idea... lol]

Nicodemus

what its like

Messages In This Thread
[ASSASSINS] It's got me thinking... - by Nicodemus - 09-18-2013, 07:03 PM
RE: [ASSASSINS] It's got me thinking... - by Adrixaura - 09-19-2013, 08:04 PM
RE: [ASSASSINS] It's got me thinking... - by Nicodemus - 09-22-2013, 11:09 AM
RE: [ASSASSINS] It's got me thinking... - by Adrixaura - 10-02-2013, 10:43 PM