the Rift

[ASSASSINS] It's got me thinking...

Adrixaura Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

She was never much for those insults, and just because the black stallion was a bit bigger than didn't mean he had a higher standing than her. She'd been a queen. A fucking Queen and then this worthless piece of shit lands right before her? Hatred clouds her blue eyes, the black flame bursting into an inferno. Nothing has gotten her this mad in a long time, going back to when she was in the Foothills, pregnant with her babe and Knox's prying fingers were trying to rip that child away from her before it was even born. No, just no. It doesn't work that way. "Learn your place. You're nothing to me. I wouldn't mind kicking someone's ass to throw them back into place. If you're gonna call me that, then just call me Adri." Each word is hate-filled, sharp, bitter, and stings with each sound, She isn't close to being truly mad, but later on she's gonna beat the shit out of him. Everyone's got to learn their place, and she was keeping herself at the top of the food chain if it killed her.
Her attention shifts to the new mare who goes straight for Tonka, making her stomach curl and prepare to blow chunks. For some reason, it brings back the nasty memory of Onsoun dying when Nephilia ripped his face off. Philia looked like the mare who just came out of nowhere, not breathing hated but acting like she belonged there all along. She had nothing to offer, and Adri held no respect for her. What was that chick wanting, everyone to come and bow to her feet?
No, that happened to be Adrixaura's job, and she was a fucking goddess at that task.
The stallion had said something to Tonka about being kin, bringing about laughter to Adri. Maybe she could forget the hate that was just split and think Tonka getting his ass wooped a few times over. It always pleased her when a higher ranking male got beat around. Kanai needed it a lot, and she sure as hell was the one to do the task. "I take that back. If you're gonna break Tonka's balls all the time, then maybe we can be friends. Its so much fun to break his balls; just don't be surprised when they fall off." It was something that would make her at the receiving end of a mouthful of angry insults, but she happened to enjoy herself with the idea of him angry at her. He reminded her of her family, and she accepted him as it. Now, wouldn't it be unlike her to not treat him like family?
Still, her eyes linger upon the painted mare. She is not at ease with the girl, discomfort taking over and annoyance settling down. Its those like that leave her with a certain bad taste over her silver forked tongue, her words sharper than normal and eyes brighter with hate. "Now, if you're gonna rub yourself all over him like that, tell me who you are, why don't you?" Her eyes lock upon the black stallion after that, lips parted to speak to him. "Might as well give your name as well while we're at uneasy introductions."

OOC: Adri will love you forever if you help break Tonka's balls. XD <3
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
[ASSASSINS] It's got me thinking... - by Nicodemus - 09-18-2013, 07:03 PM
RE: [ASSASSINS] It's got me thinking... - by Adrixaura - 09-19-2013, 08:04 PM
RE: [ASSASSINS] It's got me thinking... - by Nicodemus - 09-22-2013, 11:09 AM
RE: [ASSASSINS] It's got me thinking... - by Adrixaura - 10-02-2013, 10:43 PM