the Rift

[OPEN] late on our promises.

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
My heart is heavy, does it show? </style>

He suddenly reminds her of how her girls used to be...patient, full of hope and promise, but even more so, it was the idea of him waiting on her, on the expectancy and childish brightness of his gaze...How the world was changing...and Phaedra it seemed, had failed to move along with it.

Her downy and oddly patterned wings fluttered loosely at her sides, as for a moment she pondered the extent of the situation, to tell the bluish figure. His size seemed to indicate that he could handle the news but...was he not still just a child? Holed up in a body far too large and mature looking? Nibbling her lip, she sighed and took a tentative step forward. She had seen Kutlu in her tender moments, but even then she did not think that she would shield her children from the world. But if that was true...why was he here; why hadn't Ktulu sought him out herself?

"The Grey is no more, sugar. Ophelia first left, and then Ktulu. Your...Sister I suppose, Ranjiri still lives here. But we are simply the Foothills now." Pausing to see if he would be receptive of the news, she shrugged helplessly as she continued. "I do not know where she went...To live as an outcast, I should think.." Her voice trailed off as the extent of her knowledge came to a close. As she looked at the handsome blue figure, she wished there was more that she could do for him. And somewhere in the back of her mind, she was glad that Raeden wasn't here as well - something told her that this handsome and godly figure, would be just the sort that she would be apt to follow around...

Image Credits
 HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
late on our promises. - by Hototo - 09-19-2013, 07:02 PM
RE: late on our promises. - by Phaedra - 09-20-2013, 08:53 AM
RE: late on our promises. - by Hototo - 09-20-2013, 12:32 PM
RE: late on our promises. - by Phaedra - 10-09-2013, 10:32 AM