the Rift

[PRIVATE] what's your name, i'm oliver [lakota]

Oliver Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Oliver the Casanova

"The Gods were torn away from us, I'm afraid they aren't here to show you their true glory. Many still come here to pray for their return, or for guidance as in the days before they were taken from us." She stepped closer to me. Her breath enticing. The lass stepped back after a moment, and I secretly wanted her to came closer again. Once the silken girl finished talking and stepped away, she noticed the sun.

The bright line of crystalline white glimmered it's rays over the water. The waves danced wildly in patterns of blues and white. My orbs glancing to Lakota's more alluring and beautiful irises. She had a gloss like a new car spread on her body. She was much more minuscule than me, but almost everyone was. If no one had figured it out, I was a behemoth slab of concrete muscles and raw power. The blue, lithe, lady with me was so much in awe, it was almost inspiring.

"It is back." I watched her for a moment, she probably could've burst into song that moment. Was she a follower of the God that had left us, left her? I was not. I did not show my disapproval of the God in my features, but on the inside, I was already listing his flaws. "How long have you gone with no sun?" I say in my thick, brute, accent. My chords rough compared to hers. I wonder what does?

"Lakota, do you have family? If it so pleases you, I wouldn't be bothered if you left to be with them." but I wish you would stay. I could see the love in her eyes, no, not love for me, but love for her land and gods. Her family members were lucky people to have such a dazzling mare with them.

"blah blah blah."

@[Lakota] his table has to be opposite of the sun, since he doesn't LOVE that god. :p

Messages In This Thread
what's your name, i'm oliver [lakota] - by Oliver - 09-21-2013, 05:04 PM
RE: what's your name, i'm oliver [lakota] - by Oliver - 09-22-2013, 12:54 PM
RE: what's your name, i'm oliver [lakota] - by Oliver - 09-29-2013, 10:02 PM
RE: what's your name, i'm oliver [lakota] - by Oliver - 10-05-2013, 09:52 PM